• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
People can say what they want about the odds and chances of this and that but outside of D-Rose, the Bulls have respectable heart and grit. With the amount of injuries they have they could have rolled over and no one would have faulted them for it. Instead they're giving NBA fans 100% every time they step out.

People can say what they want about the odds and chances of this and that but outside of D-Rose, the Bulls have respectable heart and grit. With the amount of injuries they have they could have rolled over and no one would have faulted them for it. Instead they're giving NBA fans 100% every time they step out.

there isn't a basketball fan who doesn't have a ton of respect for the other guys

I never want to hear the words heart or grit again.

u so heartless :(

J2Dumb

Neo Member
Boozer getting destroyed.

Boozer if he isn't allowed to get a couple easy buckets early, when he's challenged, gets out of sync. Misses so many down low. He needs to just attack more, be agressive like he was last game. I was a little worried about him coming into this series. I know he could play against these guys, just has to be confident, make decisive moves. Doesn't help the rest of the offense is on its heels. Noah's better in this type of physical game.

rando14

LBJ is.... 1 for 6?

ib0EnDBxLMfn3R.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'll admit it, Boozer is playing terribly right now.

But, he's got the right idea. Why try when Rose isn't playing? Let's just end this early, and go on vacation. I agree, Boozer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom