• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Love the effort from the Bulls (despite it being pretty much inevitable that evil will prevail this postseason).

So, at the risk of beating a dead horse- I'm going to ask what you mean by effort? The fact that they are playing the same way they've played all year in the face of injuries? What is the alternative, lay down and lost to the Heat no fucks given?

I'm not trying to take anything away from the Bulls, its actually the opposite- I think that they have a great defense and their bigs are a decent matchup for us- so it's not some extra "effort" or "grit" that's keeping them in this.

It just seems to me that people are shocked that the game is close, and in an effort to explain that which they do not understand, they point to intangibles such as grit/effort.

Emwitus

NO!

tumblr_m06glq9EGL1qbsxymo2_r3_500.gif

giri

So, at the risk of beating a dead horse- I'm going to ask what you mean by effort? The fact that they are playing the same way they've played all year in the face of injuries? What is the alternative, lay down and lost to the Heat no fucks given?

I'm not trying to take anything away from the Bulls, its actually the opposite- I think that they have a great defense and their bigs are a decent matchup for us- so it's not some extra "effort" or "grit" that's keeping them in this.

It just seems to me that people are shocked that the game is close, and in an effort to explain that which they do not understand, they point to intangibles such as grit/effort.

Effort in spite of talent defecit.

The bulls fight everything out on every possession and make the heat earn ever inch that they take.

Where as the hawks...............

Half of their 6 best players are out. If you can't understand why that matters it says more about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom