• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, don't let it slip, keep up with it!!! GOGOGO
noah.png
you got so much heart mang

GamerSoul

Noah is a high energy guy, he always plays like this.
Bulls have a good defense.
Game is close, Heat are playing awful.

Not saying they aren't gritty, but grittiness is just a smaaaaall part of their success.

Truth. The only thing out of the ordinary right now is that the Heat are missing some of their open shots.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Boozer isn't going to waste time throwing his body around in a meaningless game just to show "heart and intensity" to appease some dumbass fans that will hate him anyway. He sees beautiful Miami, he sees vacation, and he wants it!

Noah is a high energy guy, he always plays like this.
Bulls have a good defense.
Game is close, Heat are playing awful.

Not saying they aren't gritty, but grittiness is just a smaaaaall part of their success.

what exactly are you saying then?
come back to me when you figure out what grit is.
in the mean time, let me enjoy the game without you questioning what grit is.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Boozer isn't going to waste time throwing his body around in a meaningless game just to show "heart and intensity" to appease some dumbass fans that will hate him anyway. He sees beautiful Miami, he sees vacation, and he wants it!

I laughed. I actually the bulls have a chance. I've always thought the heat are flawed team.

:/ who am I kidding

Emwitus

Truth. The only thing out of the ordinary right now is that the Heat are missing some of their open shots.

Bulls have one of the top defenses in the league, they aren't just "missing shots".

It's like he doesn't understand a big part of defense is grit.

Derwind

One possession game, why HeatGAF talking big when they playing a close game against a bench squad full of ER patients... serious?

PBY

Banned

I'll question what I want, you don't have to respond if you don't want to. I've just always fought this, I hate when people attribute nebulous intangible characteristics to explain what they are seeing.

Vahagn

I'll question what I want, you don't have to respond if you don't want to. I've just always fought this, I hate when people attribute nebulous intangible characteristics to explain what they are seeing.

I don't want to hear peterb0y tell NBA-GAF what words he no longer wants to hear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom