• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsayer

What a game.

This has to mean a lot going forward for the Bulls. They have the confidence and scheme to hang with the Heat. This is going to be a fun series.

alba

Little is the new Big
It ain't over til it's over and we've seen this team collectively win this game, I am so happy right now! I cannot wait to see how the media is going to spin this :D

uNkcFKn.gif

effzee

Miami's problem is they are always look to set up the three sometimes passing good drives and layups. And today those shots either by Ray, Shane, or Mike Miller weren't going in. And of course the big three were all out of it at the same time. They never seemed to be into it.

I think they still win the series but Miami needs to wake the fuck up. LeBron has to be much more aggressive.

woodchuck

lol heat

but let's be real. this is going to end up being like sixers/lakers. "no one gave us a fighting chance". heat will win the next 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom