• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
after the heat get eliminated by the bulls, memphis will cruise to the finals and face off in an epic grizz/pacers series as stern slits his wrists

Vahagn

Next Miami/Bulls game will be decisive.

Miami doesn't come out and crush these guys, I think there's a small chance they don't win the chip. If Bron think he can take halves and quarters off like he did today, and keeps that attitude going forward and some balls don't bounce their way, they could lose

Vestal

how do you figure that

Look at Noah on the court. it doesn't take rocket science. He moves extremely well for a man his size, Gasol plays more like a man his size which is slower something that guys like Lebron and Wade can exploit.

Emwitus

Because if you actually looked at the game, you would have seen 1 of the main reasons they lost.. They were missing WIDE open shots, not missing 1 here or there, but multiple. Miller missed 3 straight wide open threes, Battier 3 straight open 3s as well. Bosh missed 3 wide open jumpers early. You could go down the list of the missed shots.

bullshit

PBY

Banned

Miami doesn't come out and crush these guys, I think there's a small chance they don't win the chip. If Bron think he can take halves and quarters off like he did today, and keeps that attitude going forward and some balls don't bounce their way, they could lose
If the Heat go down 0-2 then they have a CHANCE of not chipping?

Bold prediction bro.

He didn't really take the half off. Shots just weren't falling for him or the role players. That is hwy i said to don't rely on chucking and go inside more.

snack

lebronchokes.gif

Vestal

Memphis' defense> Bulls' defens.e Marc may not be as athletic as Noah but his positioning is way better.

Positioning yes, but he can't adjust as quick to explosive guys like LBJ and Wade. Nothing against Gasol I think he is awesome, I just think Thibbs system and personnel work better against the heat than say the Grizzlies style of play.

rando14

Look at Noah on the court. it doesn't take rocket science. He moves extremely well for a man his size, Gasol plays more like a man his size which is slower something that guys like Lebron and Wade can exploit.

so? Marc is a better offensive player and defensive player. Even if the heat "exploit" him, they'll still get slain by Memphis' bigs and overall defense

Vahagn

If the Heat go down 0-2 then they have a CHANCE of not chipping?

Bold prediction bro.

Lol not what I said. I said if they don't crush the Bulls in game 2. Even if its 1-1 but they need another game winner or another 48 minute grind to pull off a win than game 1 wouldn't be a fluke.

They come out and crush the Bulls in game 2, game 1 is probably a fluke and Miami wins in 5-6 games.

I love Doc but he is not the kind of coach who will ever let a guy like Nate or Jet be totally free. Nate had maybe 2 games like this ever for the Cs, and Jet never scared anyone but the Knicks.

It will be the greatest finals since Pistons v Spurs.

I know this is sarcasm, but I loved this finals. Especially game 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom