• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe24

BI5A7vgCIAEnSYL.jpg:large

Vestal

Had the Heat in 5 and keeping it there.. There is no way we miss so many open shots next game.. It was a good wake up call though..

Weird game all around.. We came out with a lot of energy but couldn't hit a shot.. Then the bench who usually provides energy was flat. Birdman in particular looked deflated.

As far as Lebrons freethrows, I think he is taken a page out of Ray Allens book.

I'm torn.

On the one hand, fuck Nate Robinson. On the other hand, fuck da Heat. At least we won game 1.

Someone please give me that D. Rose phantom pain picture.

I think the Bulls can win 1 more game. I'm glad that the thought of this overrated Heat team going undefeated throughout the playoffs will be gone now.

thekad

Banned
What a game.

This has to mean a lot going forward for the Bulls. They have the confidence and scheme to hang with the Heat. This is going to be a fun series.
lol

This is the one game that I thought the Bulls could win. Now comes the moral victory sweep.

I know Rose can't be happy though. His teammates are giving him few excuses to not play now.

Cipherr

That was some terrible play by the Heat. Not gonna chip if thats all they can put up this year. Those first round games weren't too hot either TBH versus a team like the Bucks....

Either they turn it on or the Bulls will eat them alive, especially when Deng is back. There were some bullshit missed calls, but nothing significant enough to swing the game so /shrug.

Vestal

Wait, both of those guys were missing too?

Hahahaha and folks want to argue this team would defeat the Shaq/Kobe Lakers? The Duncan prime Spurs? The MJ Bulls? Haha

8 day layoff showed at the start of the game. Lets be real here, it wasn't contested shots they were missing we are talking about WIDE open not a soul within 8 feet shots. That will obviously not happen again.

Cloudy

Banned
Miami will still win this series but they better pray the Grizz don't make it to the Finals. That team is the Bulls with more talent...

Mxrz

I'm torn.

On the one hand, fuck Nate Robinson. On the other hand, fuck da Heat. At least we won game 1.

Someone please give me that D. Rose phantom pain picture.

I don't get it. Why do Bulls fans hate Nate? Dude is carrying a team to the 2nd round, vomiting on the sideline, and still showing more heart than golden boy Rose.

Derwind

8 day layoff showed at the start of the game. Lets be real here, it wasn't contested shots they were missing we are talking about WIDE open not a soul within 8 feet shots. That will obviously not happen again.

It better not because if you lose another game there's gunna be some serious questions...

That was some terrible play by the Heat. Not gonna chip if thats all they can put up this year. Those first round games weren't too hot either TBH versus a team like the Bucks....

Either they turn it on or the Bulls will eat them alive, especially when Deng is back. There were some bullshit missed calls, but nothing significant enough to swing the game so /shrug.

Deng is a cancer. Bulls play much better with Butler and Bellinelli.

Vestal

Two important games that the bulls have won against the heat. Not sure why heat fans are so cocky

Because if you actually looked at the game, you would have seen 1 of the main reasons they lost.. They were missing WIDE open shots, not missing 1 here or there, but multiple. Miller missed 3 straight wide open threes, Battier 3 straight open 3s as well. Bosh missed 3 wide open jumpers early. You could go down the list of the missed shots.

Pimpwerx

It better not because if you lose another game there's gunna be some serious questions...

Doesn't matter, as long as they win the last game of the season, it's all gravy. We were in actual hot water last year with Bosh injured. This season, everyone is healthy. It'll be alright. Other fanbases seem more concerned with Miami's plight than Heat fans. PEACE.

KingKong

Because if you actually looked at the game, you would have seen 1 of the main reasons they lost.. They were missing WIDE open shots, not missing 1 here or there, but multiple. Miller missed 3 straight wide open threes, Battier 3 straight open 3s as well. Bosh missed 3 wide open jumpers early. You could go down the list of the missed shots.

Literally every team ever can say that about every game they lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom