• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

There's no such thing as playing great D against Lebron. At most you can hope to contain him like every great unstoppable force before him. He was passive as shit in the first half. In the fourth quarter, he was barreling his way to the rim and being assertive against the same defense and was damn near unstoppable for most of the 4th quarter.

Jimmy Butler can make it tough, and can make it so Lebron shoots a low percentage for a quarter here and there, but he's not going to be the reason Lebron plays passively and decides to only shoot up 6 shots, not attack, and not draw fouls.

LOL yes there is. Unless your harden playing him in the finals

Flash

wow just I googled Jimmy Butler. his backstory is pretty damn depressing - glad he's showing he belongs in the league

Wade had a terrible 2nd half. He had to breakaway layups but other than that all he did was brick bad shots, whine, and be late on some rotations.

wow just I googled Jimmy Butler. his backstory is pretty damn depressing - glad he's showing he belongs in the league

i read the first few sentences of his story from espn and bookmarked that shit. sounded depressing as all hell. Moms kicked him to the curb at 13? damn

Wade had a terrible 2nd half. He had to breakaway layups but other than that all he did was brick bad shots, whine, and be late on some rotations.

the whole team was really off. everyone was getting mad about defensive rotations and a lot of standing around, being passive on offense by everyone

still just a game 1 loss but it does always make game 2 much more urgent

poor papi :(

BJoLns1CAAIbGmH.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom