• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Now I can see Indiana giving the Heat some problems if they meet in the next round.

Vahagn

Look at the first 24 minutes. They should have been up by 15-20 in the first half if they make half the wide open shots they missed which usually are money.

Live by the 3, die by the 3. Ray Allen has gone 4-5 playoff games without making a single 3 before. People get into shooting slumps at the wrong time.

Last season everyone on the Heat caught fire from 3 in the Finals. If people go into a shooting slump (which is possible), things could get bad. All a team needs is Battier AND Allen to simultaneously shoot poorly for a series and Miami's 3 point threat will drop to middle of the pack average.

Vestal

Live by the 3, die by the 3. Ray Allen has gone 4-5 playoff games without making a single 3 before. People get into shooting slumps at the wrong time.

Last season everyone on the Heat caught fire from 3 in the Finals. If people go into a shooting slump (which is possible), things could get bad. All a team needs is Battier AND Allen to simultaneously shoot poorly for a series and Miami's 3 point threat will drop to middle of the pack average.

Obviously. But its only been 1 game.. It wasn't only Battier and Ray, Rio missed a couple, Bosh missed 4, and Miller missed 3 as well.

Celcius

°Temp. member
TNT Overtime is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Also, Nate has really gotten better since joining the Bulls.

Next Miami/Bulls game will be decisive.

Miami doesn't come out and crush these guys, I think there's a small chance they don't win the chip. If Bron think he can take halves and quarters off like he did today, and keeps that attitude going forward and some balls don't bounce their way, they could lose

I dont think he took the game off, Jimmy Butler was playing great D.

Vire

Hats of to Bulls for hitting shots down the stretch.

That Dwyane 3 pointer might have been the worst shot he ever took. I really don't understand it.

Didn't panic when we were down against the Pacers, Boston or OKC in the series, sure as hell not going to now.

I'll just be in a grumpy mood till Wednesday besides that, oh well.

PBY

Banned

That Dwyane 3 pointer might have been the worst shot he ever took. I really don't understand it.

Didn't panic when we were down against the Pacers, Boston or OKC in the series, sure as hell not going to now.

I'll just be in a grumpy mood till Wednesday. Oh well.
Yup. I knew wade was about to do some dumb hero shit too.

I'll just be in a grumpy mood till Wednesday. Oh well.

I think he was relying on lebron getting the board,you can see him make eye contact with lebron and then he took the shot.

Vahagn

I dont think he took the game off, Jimmy Butler was playing great D.

There's no such thing as playing great D against Lebron. At most you can hope to contain him like every great unstoppable force before him. He was passive as shit in the first half. In the fourth quarter, he was barreling his way to the rim and being assertive against the same defense and was damn near unstoppable for most of the 4th quarter.

Jimmy Butler can make it tough, and can make it so Lebron shoots a low percentage for a quarter here and there, but he's not going to be the reason Lebron plays passively and decides to only shoot up 6 shots, not attack, and not draw fouls.

Vire

I think he was relying on lebron getting the board,you can see him make eye contact with lebron and then he took the shot.
Probably, I'm not going to place entirely all blame on Wade though.

Spo playing Chalmers twice as many minutes as Cole was a colassal mistake. Chalmers isn't fast enough to cover Nate and he wasn't hitting his shots when Cole was in rhythm. Hopefully, Spo gives more minutes to Norris in Game 2 - he's a fantastic defender and doesn't let people get out in front of him.

PBY

Banned
Done for the night, got hw to do.

GG BULLS, for now I'm #sweatin.

Alba u crazy motherfucker, the voodoo worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom