• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Cipherr

Shit all over their defense. Incredible.

Massive disparity in how well both teams played in the first half.

But only a 1 point lead.

Vire

Man, that's gotta be demoralizing.

Heat shoot 39%, play like dogshit the entire half...

Pacers shoot 50% and they are up one.

Pimpwerx

Down 1 and can't buy a bucket all half? I'll take it. We will shoot better next half. I like some of the things we were doing on offense. Our defense, I feel, was hamstrung by foul trouble. A lot of possessions in the 2nd we just let them lay it in because we didn't want to foul. That should hopefully be remedied in the second half.

COME ON SHOOTERS. It's time for a surge! PEACE.

What about them. And she's big time now huh? I remember when she was just sucking dick in my dorm lol.

lol wait what!?!?

tell me more. I was just discussing elsewhere about Lance Stephenson's nickname but then someone told me to look up Candy DeepThroat. You knew this person? Did she have a real name

also yes, the heat played like shit and are only down 1. the problem is...they're playing like shit and if they keep playing like this they aren't going to win down the stretch.

Pimpwerx

I don't think that the Pacers realize that if you drive at Ray Allen it's a wide open shot, a layup or FT's.

Yet, he's locked down Paul George, somehow. This has been the least-discussed, yet most-bizarre anomaly of this series. Ray the human sieve has turned into an adamantium wall in front of Baby Dragon superstar. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Spo putting Ray on George is the equivalent of a boxer sticking his chin out and dropping his hands. Ray Allen is one of the worst defenders on our roster, but he's been effective guarding PG. I think this is actually the key cog in our defensive matchups. If we can hide our worst defender on their best or 2nd best offensive player, then the rest of the matchups shake out well in our favor. PEACE.

lol wait what!?!?

tell me more. I was just discussing elsewhere about Lance Stephenson's nickname but then someone told me to look up Candy DeepThroat. You knew this person? Did she have a real name

also yes, the heat played like shit and are only down 1. the problem is...they're playing like shit and if they keep playing like this they aren't going to win down the stretch.

Is this her? @candysupathroat

Yeah that's her. I'm gonna be a sophmore this coming semester so last summer before my freshman year there were pictures of her in the dorm I lived in freshman year with some guy. Apparently he payed like $450 for head. My class wasn't at school yet but for a while that shit was legendary. And oh yeah this one guy said how good her head was in like 10 tweets but when people put him on blast he went back and said it was all a joke lol.

exarkun

Chalmers is garbage defensively.

And Cole cannot manage a poor miami second unit.

If only they could merge and use the earring transformation from DBZ.

Pimpwerx

3 straight possessions with Rio making smart plays. Grabbed that inbounds, looked around and realized he needed to push the pace. He's attacking, but doing so with awareness. He could be so good if he wasn't so stupid. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

It's why i've always hesitated to put him in the "franchise player" basket.

But he needs to polish so much of his offensive game.

His HANDLE! I know I'm starting to beat a dead horse, but you can't create space or plays well enough if your handle is as sloppy as his. It's his achilles heel right now IMO. PEACE.

Top Bottom