• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

exarkun

Psycho T needs to stay out there. His energy and fearlessness in the post is what they needed against Battier. He somehow gets the calls that better players get.

Pimpwerx

Mistake by Ray not kicking it up to Wade, then deciding to make a pass after leaving his feet. I swear, he does some dumb shit sometimes.

I will say this. If George is really supposed to be a superstar, he'd at least be able to take Ray Allen in isolation. Ray has guarded him without help all series. PG is never going to be a superstar. His handle is just way too far behind the curve. PEACE.

Vire

Finally got to a TV. We look so terrible. Wade what is wrong with you. Allen wtf.

I'd argue Bosh has been worse.

Literally had done absolutely nothing positive so far.

Lebron is settling for jumpers, Wade looks like he's taking a nap out there.

Really don't know what's going on.

Vahagn

It's kind of scary how scared he is to shoot

He's basically a shorter and better play-making version of Shawn Marion right now

He looks so scared to shoot a jumper. Every time he takes one it's after serious hesitation.

So weird to see when I saw him dominate the 2006 and 2011 Finals with his shot

He absolutely destroyed this Pacers team last year but yeah he seems like a different guy.

It seems like he doesn't know how to shoot a jumper unless it's off the dribble or catching it in rhythm off a screen

We don't really need that from him, anyways---he just needs to stop fucking so many possessions up by dribble-failing or bad passing

Top Bottom