• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Vahagn

Hopefully Vogel gets it and puts Lance on Bron all series from here on out. If he gets in foul trouble, no worries. But he can body up and save PG

Hibbert has gotten so much better since he first got in

I still fear for him when he falls down. It's like a giant tree collapsing lol

Vire

What a miserable game so far. If we can keep it to single digits at half I'll take it.

Someone's got to step up.

I can tell you right now, if we play like this against the Spurs we WILL lose.

Pimpwerx

Close this quarter well. Gotta execute down the stretch and look for good shots. With George off the floor, post up Bron. PEACE.

Am I wrong for thinking Danny Green can do a really good job of defending Wade on his own? E.G. that we shouldn't gameplan to double him?

But I was told 70 points on 60% shooting was the norm for the Heat.

image.php

yep.

Fjordson

Am I wrong for thinking Danny Green can do a really good job of defending Wade on his own? E.G. that we shouldn't gameplan to double him?
Don't think you're wrong at all. Other than 3-4 vintage Wade plays every now and then, the dude looks decrepit. Green shouldn't have a problem if this is what Wade will be like for the rest of this postseason.

Pimpwerx

Joel is only getting minutes because Spo put Bird in early. But if he can defend Hibbert like that every play, then he'll earn more minutes. PEACE.

"I want your opinion...pat Riley or Phil Jackson coaching heat, just hypothetical, where would they be?"

Do I sound like this type of Heat fan?

This dude thinks that the Heat should win every game by 30.

Top Bottom