• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Sweet win. I will admit that the first half actually put me over the edge, I have been shrugging all adversity off and couldn't any longer.

Wow Lebron the leader. I am reminded why I have been so calm all year, cause we have the best player in the world.

And Ph33nix sorry about the dog, beautiful dog it was.

Pimpwerx

Pacers need to win game 6 at least

Is that you Magic?

Also, I wasn't paying attention when Lebron bitched out the guys on the sidelines. He looked intense. He has a right to be when he, Haslem, Birdman and Rio are the only ones to show up this series. Good second half. Good win. On to the next one. PEACE.

Vire

That first half was beyond frustrating, but this is a good win.

We still need Wade and Bosh to show up.

Pacers need to win game 6 at least
2553170_h.gif

Sweet win. I will admit that the first half actually put me over the edge, I have been shrugging all adversity off and couldn't any longer.

Wow Lebron the leader. I am reminded why I have been so calm all year, cause we have the best player in the world.

Same thing, during the first half I was thinking about November-April and wishing I had no fucks to give

Fjordson

Well as usual, fuck Miami, but Indy deserved to lose by 50 tonight after that second half.

And as much as it pains me to admit, Lebron styled all over Indy in the second half (as did Haslem I guess :lol)

Indy only has $50 mil committed next year. If they get West back for like $8 mil, they have $12+ mil to spend and can trade Granger for pieces.

They're fine.

The fact that heat fans were scared is sad......

yall have no chance of not winning..The Pacers make scoring look like trying to get a Wii U to sell.

plus you have LeBron fucking James....the Fuckless Version.

Fjordson

The fact that heat fans were scared is sad......

yall have no chance of not winning..The Pacers make scoring look like trying to get a Wii U to sell.

plus you have LeBron fucking James....the Fuckless Version.
While we're listing reasons Indy will lose, let's not forget that they employ DJ Augustin.

Like, he actually gets a paycheck...

i hope cp3 is intelligent enough to realize going to the pacers is going to be his only shot to win a title

also there's also the chance that david west could randomly fall off at any moment since he's 32 and tore his acl a year ago, it's amazing he's as good as he is under these parameters

Heat fans I think it is time we have a serious talk about Wade. I have been one to say Wade has a free pass to play his entire career here. If this crap continues how can we keep just thinking Wade will be ok, "Its just an injury he will get better". Well if that is the case he is still made of glass, every year this happens. I do believe he still has some greatness in him but he is not consistent enough to put our future on him when the contracts are up. So what is going to happen, do we really let Wade go, could you even see this organization do that to him?

Yeah I am looking way ahead, just seeing him like this is bumming me out. I am running out of excuses to make myself think he will return to Wade.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
While we're listing reasons Indy will lose, let's not forget that Indiana employs DJ Augustin.

Like, he actually gets a paycheck...
LOL

okay, let's just stop and look at all the point guards Frank Vogel has ruined before anything else.

This man does not want to win. Everything about his offense suggests he wants to limit his own players.

Fjordson

Yup, all goes to hell when he replacing Hill for 3 minute.
That was disastrous.

The Heat hater in me wants to blame the flop that drew Hill's fourth foul since that was the only quarter Indy lost, but Lebron probably would have willed them to a win if it had stayed close.

Ripclawe

Banned
Heat fans I think it is time we have a serious talk about Wade. I have been one to say Wade has a free pass to play his entire career here. If this crap continues how can we keep just thinking Wade will be ok, "Its just an injury he will get better". Well if that is the case he is still made of glass, every year this happens. I do believe he still has some greatness in him but he is not consistent enough to put our future on him when the contracts are up. So what is going to happen, do we really let Wade go, could you even see this organization do that to him?

Yeah I am looking way ahead, just seeing him like this is bumming me out. I am running out of excuses to make myself think he will return to Wade.
Yes Wade has to go out of the three. Right now he is on the downside of his career and makes zero sense to pay him big money come 2014

it's so sad to see. It's just at this point, he isn't a priority when it comes to 2014.

i'm hoping he's trolling or something :(

You Heat fans lack hatred.

except Pheenix but still...the stuff you worry about is mindboggling to me..

I worry if my players will cut themselves at midcourt.

You don't even know.

I think Wade needs some Tim Grover again in his life

God damn remember how good he was in '08 and the olympics :(

LOL

okay, let's just stop and look at all the point guards Frank Vogel has ruined before anything else.

This man does not want to win. Everything about his offense suggests he wants to limit his own players.

Collison and DJ were so great before Vogel that Collison was acquired for nothing and DJ signed a miniscule contract.

Vire

It was by far the most frustrating part of this game. So sad to see Wade like this.

I keep saying to myself he'll snap out of it, but at this point I don't know. Maybe it's the pacers just giving him fits. He at least shot 50% in the other series.

Offer him less money. Team comes before any individual player. If he's turning into a liability (which he is) then there's really only one way to go.

Top Bottom