• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Fjordson

Heat fans I think it is time we have a serious talk about Wade. I have been one to say Wade has a free pass to play his entire career here. If this crap continues how can we keep just thinking Wade will be ok, "Its just an injury he will get better". Well if that is the case he is still made of glass, every year this happens. I do believe he still has some greatness in him but he is not consistent enough to put our future on him when the contracts are up. So what is going to happen, do we really let Wade go, could you even see this organization do that to him?

Yeah I am looking way ahead, just seeing him like this is bumming me out. I am running out of excuses to make myself think he will return to Wade.
Yeah, Wade looks awful. Even last year he looked mostly mediocre to me.

I wonder if Bron will leave with Bosh and Wade declining (especially Wade looking decrepit).

Probably not, but the big three could look like shit in 2-3 years outside of Lebron.

Pimpwerx

Wade is injured. I don't think it's a matter of want. He's just not at 100%. Someone mentioned offseason surgery, and that might be in his future...again. However, he's gotten it done this season while he's been healthy. I'll never count him out. Even when he truly loses his athleticism, he'll find other ways to impact the game. And he'll always be great moving off the ball. PEACE.

thekad

Banned
zrr7qQB.png

Who the fuck?!
Golden State had really good schemes. They might be taking a step back next year with Malone, Jack, Landry.

Wade is injured. I don't think it's a matter of want. He's just not at 100%. Someone mentioned offseason surgery, and that might be in his future...again. However, he's gotten it done this season while he's been healthy. I'll never count him out. Even when he truly loses his athleticism, he'll find other ways to impact the game. And he'll always be great moving off the ball. PEACE.

Has he tried the German blood treatment that Kobe did yet?

Pimpwerx

I wonder if Birdman will get a suspension. I hope not, but whatever. Things haven't really been going our way with officials lately. PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Collison looked pretty good in New Orleans for those 30 games, but there's a reason why he was considered a huge reach late in the first-round. DJ was not good.
DJ did more with less by simply being efficient than most PGs ever have to worry about. You look at that roster during the year of Larry Brown's firing and tell me where the offensive threats ob that team were.

Collison could've grown into something good but Vogel made damn sure that wouldn't continue. Hill regressed too.

DJ shot 37% last season...
There was no one else to guard lol.

Watching DJ die let Kemba learn how to hate his teammates before ever relying on them.

Vahagn

Watched the game away from tablet and pc.

Lebron went HAM in that third quarter and even though Miami got outplayed for 3 of the 4 quarters, that third quarter was such a beat down it didn't matter.

I don't know if that's good or bad news for Indiana. You can outplay them for most of the game, but if you give up a double digit lead in one quarter you're done for.

Cloudy

Banned
I don't know if that's good or bad news for Indiana. You can outplay them for most of the game, but if you give up a double digit lead in one quarter you're done for.

Pacers played too damn casual. Way too many missed layups

Watched the game away from tablet and pc.

Lebron went HAM in that third quarter and even though Miami got outplayed for 3 of the 4 quarters, that third quarter was such a beat down it didn't matter.

ecZAceU.png

yREV1Ph.png

guess who?

I wonder if Birdman will get a suspension. I hope not, but whatever. Things haven't really been going our way with officials lately. PEACE.

What are you talking about? Wade wasn't suspended when he should have this very series...

Edit: and that PEACE thing is so freaking dumb

Pimpwerx

Wade injured or whatever is not the issue, he is a liability on the court and not helping the team.

He is still one of the best 5 players we put on the floor. Just because he's not himself doesn't make him chopped liver. A hobbled Wade is still better than half the league. He's certainly still better than most of our roster. He defends, rebounds and passes still. It's his knee, not his arms. PEACE.

I know you can't map out events like this but if Pacers win gm 1, they could be going home to close this out....

Yup
Same deal with the GS/SA series. If GS doesn't have a historic collapse in the 4th Q of game 1, what was it like an 18 point lead, they probably win that series. They lost that game 127-129.

If Vogel would've just put Hibbert in there, it boggles the mind.

He is still one of the best 5 players we put on the floor. Just because he's not himself doesn't make him chopped liver. A hobbled Wade is still better than half the league. He's certainly still better than most of our roster. He defends, rebounds and passes still. It's his knee, not his arms. PEACE.

Naw he is not really good right now. He can't even do the 4th qt spurt anymore. He needs some rest.

Top Bottom