• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

LuchaShaq

Banned
I can't believe people are rooting for the Pacers.

You want to see more of this terrible fuckball?

I just want to see a 6-7 game series personally.

That said David West/Paul George/Hibbert/George Hill? All guys I enjoy watching immensely.

linsivvi

I'm watching the game on TNT overtime and man, you guys are way ahead of me. Just got to the West "pass" lol

I'm watching on NBA Game Time and the stream is at least a minute behind even though it's a paid service. The NBA is still technologically behind many other sports.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
I think Miller made a deal with the devil or something, after every made shot he hunches over in pain.

Pimpwerx

The difference in this game has been rebounding and FTM. If we shoot closer to our average, this is a single-possession game. If Shane and Ray hit two of their 5 shots, it's a tied game. Of all the things I thought would be a problem this series, shooting open shots was not one of them. I'm glad Spo went with Miller, because you could see Shane is afraid to shoot now. Ray's fearless, so he'll continue putting them up, but Battier looks like he did during the regular season last year. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

So what's the general consensus on Shaq this postseason? I feel like he's really found his groove and has finally blended in with the studio crew. I really think it has to do with him not beefing with Chuck anymore. He was trying to upstage Chuck the first year and a half, but has found his place in the group. I really like him as part of the crew now. He brings a much better big man perspective than Chuck because he was just that much better. PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So what's the general consensus on Shaq this postseason? I feel like he's really found his groove and has finally blended in with the studio crew. I really think it has to do with him not beefing with Chuck anymore. He was trying to upstage Chuck the first year and a half, but has found his place in the group. I really like him as part of the crew now. He brings a much better big man perspective than Chuck because he was just that much better. PEACE.

He'll never be better than Webber or Gary Payton.

LuchaShaq

Banned

As a HUGE Shaq fan last year bummed me out he was so bad that I didn't watch pre/post/halftime.

This season he was mostly better but not great, but was much easier to understand enunciating his words better etc, and I agree 100% 2nd half of season/post season he has been great.

Much better than last season. He;s pretty good on Open Court.

I totally agree and I didn't like him last year. Way better this year.

Damn... Nice one chuck. Now hopefully Miami fans and lakers fans can see that we the fans of the lesser teams are not joking when we say the nba obviously wants their team to win.

Cloudy

Banned
lepass2.gif

The guy "guarding" Miller is an idiot. He wasn't going to affect the play at all

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Urgh @ Wade's flop after that layup in an attempt to get a foul call

LuchaShaq

Banned
Miami is really unlucky the knicks fell apart, I'm not sure the Knicks would have had a halftime lead against the heat all series.

Top Bottom