• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

LuchaShaq

Banned
Miami has a ton of offensive possessions where dudes stand around and wait for Bron or Wade to create something.

It's intentional.

The Pacers are too disciplined to fall to Miami's normal High speed P/R at the top leading to secondary P/Rs on the wing.

The pacers HATE doubling so much that isolations/traditional p/Rs are actually MORE effective. It leads to crystal clear passing lanes to cutters/shooters when they are forced to rotate hard.

Pimpwerx

So glad we got ball and player movement working right now. Getting points in the paint. I thought we opened the quarter shooting from the perimeter too much. This is better. Good cuts and good passes. Not trying to do too much either. PEACE.

Cipherr

Its both exhilarating and frustrating how much this team loves the third quarter this year.

Annoying because there are all these weak first halfs man. Should have been playing like this all game.

Pimpwerx

Damn... Nice one chuck. Now hopefully Miami fans and lakers fans can see that we the fans of the lesser teams are not joking when we say the nba obviously wants their team to win.

Like I said earlier, good thing the internet was in its infancy back during the Bulls run. I was salty like this, but there wasn't an easy outlet for the anger. Then again, someone mentioned usenet, so maybe. I was only on the rec.games.video.* groups back then. PEACE.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
... Did Mario Chalmers just rest his arm on the ref's shoulder and the ref didn't T him up?

I thought touching an official = automatic ejection.

Top Bottom