• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
true fuckball

miami is trying to figure out why that even happened lol

who runs that there? rofl

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
... Did Mario Chalmers just rest his arm on the ref's shoulder and the ref didn't T him up?

I thought touching an official = automatic ejection.

Isn't it still up to the official's discretion? I mean Boozer punched a ref in the balls this year and got off scott free cuz the ref (Crawford) realized it was an accident.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

Dude I've seen players tap refs' shoulders to get their attention and it's been an automatic ejection every time.

And it's about being fucking consistent. Hold the heat to the same standards you do the other teams.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Dude I've seen players tap refs' shoulders to get their attention and it's been an automatic ejection every time.

Are you insane?

LOL NO 95% of the time that goes unpunished.

Only if you bump a ref intentionally to be aggressive rondo style.

I bet every game in the playoffs someone has touched a ref at one point hand on shoulder along those lines jesus you cry baby.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
You're required to post this gif whenever this incident is mentioned.

oh right, my bad:

boozer.gif

Pimpwerx

Inadvertent whistle, but Young got it past halfcourt. That's a really weird spot for the inbound pass. It helps us, but that's a weird call. PEACE.

Top Bottom