• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

lol @ zero help.

Steve, stop slurping LeBron. He got his numbers, but his presence wasn't all there in this one.

stop. This loss is on everyone but Lebron. I agree he didn't have a great game but for fuck's sake, nobody but a short appearance from Miller and Cole came with him.

Wade and Bosh were pure shit. Chalmers was meh, Joel sucks, Ray sucked, Haslem sucked.

lebronrun_medium.gif

Vestal

Shane Battier better not see the floor at all next game.. Mike Miller or bust. Live with him guarding West or Psycho T..

effzee

The pacers pound the ball inside. they SHOULD be shooting a lot of FTs.

No shit but any call that goes in Miami's favor its the same Stern conspiracy theories. You would think that with the Pacers dominant at the FT line and 3 out of the 4 final teams being small market teams ppl would stop.

Jigolo

So ashamed of my Miami heat this series....other than lebron. Just fucking terrible. I feel like he's back in Cleveland right now

smerfy

Banned
I have a feeling that Lebron is gonna be screaming at teammates in that locker room.

Lebron is gonna be angry next game I think.

Stat line tells everything. Miami 36% from the floor. They should be angry/embarassed.

Top Bottom