• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

effzee

does anyone else feel like the pacers will get none of these calls in game 7 in miami.

and then everyone will be crying about the refs handing the heat the win?

it just seems like they want to give pacers most of the 50-50 balls but I cant see them getting them next game.

Pacers have shot more free throws every game this series and people still come up with conspiracy theories?

smerfy

Banned
Hey at least Bosh and Wade aren't in the game.

Spoelstra learned his lesson. Stop playing Wade. Just...stahp

Edit: Spoelstra is an idiot. Wade back on the court

giga

H1SQ+

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
does anyone else feel like the pacers will get none of these calls in game 7 in miami.

and then everyone will be crying about the refs handing the heat the win?

it just seems like they want to give pacers most of the 50-50 balls but I cant see them getting them next game.

People saying the refs gave Indiana this game are crazy. Pacers completely dominated the boards, dominated the paint. Forget about Wade, Bosh has been even more useless.

Spo got his team back in it with some really good coaching (and Vogel shitting the bed) in the 4th but it wasn't enough.

Game 7 should be fun.

Bosh has done nothing tonight. At least wade played bad and you saw it. You could have replaced bosh with a cardboard cutout and I wouldn't have noticed.

How bout that Game 7?

Stern is shitting himself right now because a Spurs-Pacers Finals is a real possibility.

No, he's not, and here's why: he's done after this year. He's retiring. He has no stake left in this so I've got this theory that the reason the refs have improved a lot this postseason is because he's done and Stern told them to play it even.

Top Bottom