• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Afrikan

if someone is going to Gif Lebron, do the normal speed version....not slow motion replay. Shit was much more hilarious.

No, he's not, and here's why: he's done after this year. He's retiring. He has no stake left in this so I've got this theory that the reason the refs have improved a lot this postseason is because he's done and Stern told them to play it even.

That and that having two small market teams in the nba finals may actually help his image. It will show that the CBA worked after all.

Got a feeling Miami wins game 7 by at least 15, probably over 20. Everyone outside of Miami wants the Pacers to win so Miami will crush our hearts and destroy them. I've seen it too many times.

BadAss2961

lol @ zero help.

Steve, stop slurping LeBron. He got his numbers, but his presence wasn't all there in this one. PG matched him.

Fuck the HGHeat. All of Heat GAF whining about the lack of help for LeBron can suck it. You were dogging on OKC and Kevin Durant even though he was playing with even less help and doing a hell of a lot more than LBJ.

I'm thinking Pacers take this series.

I'm still scared for the Pacers going into game 7 in Miami. If they find themselves in a hole after a stretch of fuckball, other circumstances will kick in and end their season.

Vestal

Good thing that this happened.. We deserve it, played like fucking ass.

The only good thing to come out of this game is Mike Miller.. He better get significant minutes in Game 7. He defended well and has the stroke going.

Top Bottom