• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Raziel

Hibbert after the game: "They pounded us inside all night long.. we need to work on our ball handling and rim protection... Lebron was just too big too long too strong"

All I can say is, barring a complete meltdown,

PHEW.

Time to refresh and get fuckball out of the mind to prepare for San Antonio.

Dude isn't even 24 yet and plays great on both sides of the ball. How many other SF's out there would you rather have other than Lebron?

Ehh, his scoring skills are not good and I don't know if they're going to get much better because his handle is so loose and not good. He's a bit better than Deng, Iguodala, Butler, and Leonard but I don't think he's much better than any of those guys and I could see Butler and Leonard matching him next year and Deng and Iguodala are as good if they regain their jumpers (though all five are great players)

Fjordson

The funny thing about my Heat hate is that I'm a Kentucky basketball fan. I can understand what Miami fans go through.

But whatever, FUCK THE HEAT!1!!

How much do those comments he made effect the calls for him tonight? He was getting mauled in the first half and rarely getting calls.

I don't know if they really have any effects on the calls just the you motherfuckers don;t watch us play is gonna look bad when he really didn't show up tonight.

Kellen

Haven't posted in here in a long time. Once the finals start that means I'm one step closer to this season ending and the next one starting with a healthy bulls team, woooooo.

Seriously though Heat/Spurs is gonna be fun. Hope it goes 7.

I don't know if they really have any effects on the calls just the you motherfuckers don;t watch us play is gonna look bad when he really didn't show up tonight.
Having a PG to deliver the ball to him would've helped. It's amazing they made it this far w/o a competent one, people forget Granger handled the ball alot last year.

Unless they're getting Chris Paul, how can you not sign Granger? He ain't getting max and he can score, something the Pacers desperately need.

He's already signed to a big contract. David West is the one they have to resign and he will probably command $10 million a year with how he's played for them.

I said before if they can trade him to the Clippers for Bledsoe, Butler and filler I think you have to do it. They can then free up some money to sign a decent free agent big and let Hansboruogh go

Top Bottom