• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

CassSept

WC 2014 > WC 2010.

Even after only a few matches.

Seriously, so far it's a very promising WC. I love how the goals are raining EVERYWHERE. NED - ESP yesterday had more goals than first four matches in 2010 combined. A lot of 3-1s and such too, while 4 years ago we had a ton of 1-0s

Oh I thought Suarez was put in. I thought Salsa said that. If he WAS put in now, that would mean he could have played, and maybe Uruguay thought this was an easy 3 points.

But if he's not in then nvm.

Salsa

Oh I thought Suarez was put in. I thought Salsa said that. If he WAS put in now, that would mean he could have played, and maybe Uruguay thought this was an easy 3 points.

eh I think they're thinking of it cause panic mode but it's honestly not the best move, we'll need him in the best shape possible later

Elchele

Uruguay has been very bad since/after the Copa America, Costa Rica on the other hand are a very balanced team. No surprises.

edit: also a nice revenge for the WC2010 playoffs!!!

[Fugo]

was taking a dump, came back and Costarica is now leading 2-1... and I'm like WTF?

I'm Italian but I'm also an Uruguay fan, this is leaving me baffled... congrats to CR I guess

sunnz

I think Suarez isn't at a stage the manager feels comfortable enough to have him play what they thought was gonna be a easier game than the other teams in there group.

ALL of us in here thought that and it makes sense to keep your best player rested and more in shape for the more difficult games to come.

A decision most would have made but this is football, anything can happen.

Salsa

I seriously dont understand Tabarez' hardon with Lodeiro

why is he even playing, look at him lose the ball like that

we have so much better, as young players in other local teams

RoySFNR

Damn I can't believe we (PSV) almost signed Campbell until Arsenal came into the picture. They aren't even using his magnificent talent.

lmncae.gif

zhnnxz.gif

Uruguay shirts are so fucking tight, it's like bodypaint.

Puma make the shirts tight fitting. Cameroon and Ghana also have tight fitting shirts cause they also use puma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom