• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.
out of my way bitch

lxwmhx.gif

Would be hilarious if Costa Rica and Ivory Coast both make it out of their groups and face each other in the round of 16. It'd be, like, Coastception (PHWAAAAANG)

Aiii

So not worth it
It's so low rent that a 50% Eredivisie team destroyed a La Liga team.

50% of the top players of the Eredivisie combined with two of the best Strikers in the world along with some top players from around the world do not accurately represent the overall level of the Eredivisie, I am sure you would agree.

Costa Rica could use some more possession these last ten mins.

Though Uruguay doesn't even look like they are trying so it probably doesn't matter.

RoySFNR

You should come to the footy thread to represent PSV and join the Eredivisie bond of bros.

EcLEZOA.jpg

Sounds like a plan, would enjoy a place to discuss football with other people and the Eredivisie bond of bros is too good to pass up lol.

I thought we were going to sign him on loan when he went to arsenal

Ah you're right, I think I got him mixed with Chicharito. PSV were one of the named clubs who tried to get Campbell on loan when he wasn't elligible to play in the Premier League yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom