• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Damn I can't believe we (PSV) almost signed Campbell until Arsenal came into the picture. They aren't even using his magnificent talent.

You should come to the footy thread to represent PSV and join the Eredivisie bond of bros.

EcLEZOA.jpg

Salsa

Tabarez should have step down after the Copa América. His time is over

there's no one else and he had the team's best year in a long while. it was never gonna happen, they even raised his salary like crazy

im okay with it, but there's shit I just dont understand

eh I think they're thinking of it cause panic mode but it's honestly not the best move, we'll need him in the best shape possible later
I know but I'd probably put him in. This was supposed to be the most winnable game theoretically. Win now, worry later about his fitness for future games. A loss here is devestating considering the group.

Its only 20 minutes. For the sake of Italy I'm not sure of the math on hoping this is a tie or a Costa Rica win.

One of the best matches we've seen in this second half.

Salsa

I know but I'd probably put him in. This was supposed to be the most winnable game theoretically. Win now, worry later about his fitness for future games. A loss here is devestating considering the group.

Its only 20 minutes. For the sake of Italy I'm not sure of the math on hoping this is a tie or a Costa Rica win.

One of the best matches we've seen in this second half.

thing is, Suarez has a target on his back even when he's not in bad shape

dude destroys himself and everyone targets him so idk

but yeah, at this point..

Cess007

Same here, Concacaf teams having a good world cup is good for everyone in the zone, they deserve it.

Yep, Concacaf having a good WC could mean the level of the zone is actually going up and that's just good news for everyone. Also, Mexico needs to wake the hell up or the next time we ain't going to the WC >>

DJ--UK

Neo Member
Costa Rica have impressed me, thought they were cannon fodder in this group but they've done themselves proud here, good shape, Uruguay have really disappointed, thought they were more than a one man team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom