• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.
bxg5yeY.jpg

Oh so thats what happened.

This explain everything

that's funny

doumbia has been the top goalscorer in the russian league twice

not even selected in the national team of ivory coast
Doumbia is a damn good player. He has a great scoring record in Europe too (14 goals in 16 games) The only reason he's not in Ivory Coast squad is because he has beef with Drogba and co. Nice try though.

The opening match has soured it a bit, but I expect Croatia will qualify anyway, and we just have to hope they don't get favouarable treatment throughout. I don't want it to be remembered as the one with loads of goals, and Brazil capitalising on ridiculous bias
Yep. What's the point of the Dutch bringing their A game or Italy and England fighting in the tropical heat if they're gonna be mauled by the ref in the round of 16 and in the quarter finals anyway. That's what I mean when I say that Brazil being in the tournament is kinda affecting my enjoyment of the whole thing. Hopefully the bad calls stop here, maybe people's outrage on social media will have some effect? Whisful thinking, I guess.

Linius

Doumbia is a damn good player. He has a great scoring record in Europe too (14 goals in 16 games) The only reason he's not in Ivory Coast squad is because he has beef with Drogba and co. Nice try though.

PR genius.

You've learned from the very best, I can tell.

LNBL

Didn't he retire from playing for the IC squad after that?

PR genius.

You've learned from the very best, I can tell.

I don't even know how eredivisie bros even attempt to talk shit when their clubs get eliminated in Europe by the 4th! best team in Luxembourg. Imagine the decimation their top 3 would unleash on this juvenile, no defense league. Got damn.

Linius

I don't even know how eredivisie bros even attempt to talk shit when their clubs get eliminated in Europe by the 4th! best team in Luxembourg. Imagine the decimation their top 3 would unleash on this juvenile, no defense league. Got damn.

Yeah, the Luxembourg league champion would tear us a new one.

Mory Dunz

Japan looks good again. IC really needed a goal before half time when they were dominating.

Maybe they should wait for Japan to get tired again heh.

fake EDIT:
Penalty???

Codeblue

Yeah, it is slightly annoying that Japan is referenced and reduced to anime and videogame related memes when they play. Nagatomo and Honda are no joke.

When the US plays it's all crying eagles and Washington. It's not meant to reductionary or insulting and it's not limited to Japan.

Also their mascot is an anime video game character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom