• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 MTV Video Music Awards - Sunday August 24 @ 9PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

Beyonce is basically taking all these new girls and boys back to Junior High, making them feel inadequate and like they will never measure up.

slay 'em, gol

Kibbles

truth hurts? lol.

untitled-18f0jms.gif

How do you guys make gifs so fast. I'm busting my ass trying to record the stupid online stream. Replay Media Catcher keps downloading for a little bit then it says Error and ahh it's annoying

NYR

Beyonce is basically taking all these new girls and boys back to Junior High, making them feel inadequate and like they will never measure up.

slay 'em, gol
Yep, she is showing how to lip sync and use the mic to cover up your lips like a boss.

royalan

Ugh, real talk, I hate when pop acts do medleys for performances. Most of the time the songs don't make sense hacked up and stitched together like this.

This performance is just a nonsensical mess.

Satch

Banned
DRUNK IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

WE BE ALL NIGHT

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

zychi

Banned
How do you guys make gifs so fast. I'm busting my ass trying to record the stupid online stream. Replay Media Catcher keps downloading for a little bit then it says Error and ahh it's annoying

TV tuner + that lil program that lets you snip and create a gif is how I make mine.

Mumei

Ugh, real talk, I hate when pop acts do medleys for performances. Most of the time the songs don't make sense hacked up and stitched together like this.

This performance is just a nonsensical mess.

Yeah, I don't really like the disjointed quality of it. I was disappointed when Leona told me about the leak.

The vocals are at least on point, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom