• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax Knicks fan. Let the masters work their craft.

1.gif

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Chris Palmer ‏@ChrisPalmerNBA
KD joins Kobe, LeBron, DWade and Vince Carter as only active players w/ at least 40p/10r/9a in a game.

Seems that Vince was more than a dunker in his prime...

Chris Palmer ‏@ChrisPalmerNBA
KD joins Kobe, LeBron, DWade and Vince Carter as only active players w/ at least 40p/10r/9a in a game.

Seems that Vince was more than a dunker in his prime...

Were you not around then? I can't believe Ibaka and Reggie blew this easy ass buckets.

Made it out to the Clippers game tonight. Holy shit, the Sixers are terrible. At least I got to watch our largest point margin victory in franchise history. I've never seen a team get blown out that badly by the end of the first quarter. The crowd's reaction to Sasha was hilarious.

Neither does the Heat. O wait, they actually are. Which makes it even more sad : (.
That's why they spent 3 days in LA and took the bus to Utah the night before the game.

I'm actually one of the few Heat fans that would like to see a little more effort in the regular season.

But then I realize that the second seed is beyond guaranteed and care a little less.

but yea losses to the jazz,home losses to the celtics and pistons still suck

linsivvi

That's why they spent 3 days in LA and took the bus to Utah the night before the game.

I'm actually one of the few Heat fans that would like to see a little more effort in the regular season.

But then I realize that the second seed is beyond guaranteed and care a little less.

but yea losses to the jazz,home losses to the celtics and pistons still suck

Bus?

And we want to trade for emo Turner why exactly? I want to get rid of Henderson badly, but he and Turner are pretty even when it comes to talent. And we wouldn't be keeping him so we'd do the trade just to jettison Hendo and free up cap space. What does gaf think? Is Henderson and the Portland first for Turner a horrible trade for the Bobcats?

And we want to trade for emo Turner why exactly? I want to get rid of Henderson badly, but he and Turner are pretty even when it comes to talent. And we wouldn't be keeping him so we'd do the trade just to jettison Hendo and free up cap space. What does gaf think? Is Henderson and the Portland first for Turner a horrible trade for the Bobcats?

The pick probably isn't worth the salary for them.

I don't think people realize our next 3 games are against the Blazers, Spurs, and Grizzlies. He came back when we needed him the most.

True dat.

Despite continuing to be sidelined with a left knee injury and seeing his team continue to fall further out of the playoff picture, Kobe Bryant remains steadfast in his intention to return to the court this season.

"My plan hasn't changed," Bryant said Sunday at an event to promote his newest signature sneaker, the Nike Kobe 9 Elite Masterpiece. "I'm just going about it every single day just trying to get better. That's my job. My job is to get my butt back out there on the court when I'm healthy enough to play and that hasn't changed."

linsivvi and kado am cry...?

Or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom