• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVP

Banned
Dude you said lol if anyone thought pacers will win game 5 and they did,yet you disappeared that day lol.

I didn't know the refs were gonna come out with a vendetta against Lebron. I'll rephrase it. Assuming Lebron doesn't get called for 4 bullshit phantom foul calls in the first 6 minutes, then lol @ anyone thinking the Spurs win today.

This whole fan/bandwagon/hater discussion is so fucking stupid and unnecessary.

It's actually what kept me out off the NBA thread..it's just silly shit. I rather just read y'all go crazy. Having to prove I'm sitting in this hot humid shitty place and an a fan seems exhausting and childish..

I didn't know the refs were gonna come out with a vendetta against Lebron. I'll rephrase it. Assuming Lebron doesn't get called for 4 bullshit phantom foul calls in the first 6 minutes, then lol @ anyone thinking the Spurs win today.
These are the Spurs not a team from East. I think the Heat will win tonight but I wouldn't be surprised if the Spurs win big.

MVP

Banned
These are the Spurs not a team from East. I think the Heat will win tonight but I wouldn't be surprised if the Spurs win big.

Yes I know who they are, and the Spurs aren't playing some fools from the West that we already clobbered in the Finals before last. They're playing the team that took their soul in game 6 last season and then stomped on it in game 7.

nasax

No. It won't really be close.

It won't. Spurs are invincible at home. Only loss at home in the playoffs was the first game against Dallas. Currently they also have the longest streak in NBA history of blowing out teams in the playoffs at home by 15+ at seven in a row I think. There's also the revenge factor, all signs point to a blow out.

2C4PFSC.png
GBVJdIW.png
3DpX3ka.png

Its time

effzee

It's actually what kept me out off the NBA thread..it's just silly shit. I rather just read y'all go crazy. Having to prove I'm sitting in this hot humid shitty place and an a fan seems exhausting and childish..

Yup even before NBA gaf was banished, I stayed out mostly because every thread is just page after page of "STERN", "LLL", "LEDEFER" or whatever else.

If you root for the Heat you have to prove yourself over and over.

MVP

Banned
Well, nevermind.

I would've, trust me. I'm still debating whether to put money on it through some shady online site, I'm going to Vegas mid-July but it'll be too late by then. Either way, this is one of the juiciest bets I've seen in a bit, last one was me getting even money on Pacquiao beating Bradley by decision. Had to drop another two stacks on it when I saw that lol

ii1uyLQ.jpg

I feel the same way at Miami being underdogs, it's almost stupid.

GamerSoul

Even though I'm thinking Heat in 6, this is a tough one. The Spurs are that good and any player from either team can get hot. Should be a fun rematch.

effzee

who cares, that really bothers you?

Well if you venture into other sports threads there is you know actual sports discussion. Breakdown of the players and plays.

Sure there are inside jokes but there was no thread like the NBA thread. Everyone had their excuses ready depending on who they rooted for. Refs, flopping, Stern, eastern conference weaker competition!, or whatever else people bitch out.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Hoping for the Heat in 6, but I'd honestly be fine with the Spurs winning too. Always been a Tim Duncan fan. Just hope the series is as good as last year's was.

Lkr

didn't san antonio used to have a decent PA guy? this guy isn't as bad as the clown in miami, but god is he bad

nasax

I remember all the flack the Mexican-American kid got last year on the internet. Couldn't play it safer this year apparently. So sad.

Afrikan

is he trying to sound tough or something? jesus christ
LOL they're skipping the player intros? what the fuck guys

they better not be...that's why I'm tuning in on the Big Screen before heading to the Bathroom to watch on the laptop...

edit- WTF???? WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF CHAMPIONSHIP IS THIS BULLSHIT... EMBARRASSMENT IN COMPARISON TO OTHER SPORTS LEAGUES!!!

Lkr

I remember all the flack the Mexican-American kid got last year on the internet. Couldn't play it safer this year apparently. So sad.

such a shame they don't fight back against the stupidity by having them continue to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom