• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BqN4uCZCUAAfpYJ.png

I guess KD was right, D-Wade lol
What kd said was bound to be right eventuall lol fuckin kd

saelz8

lol @ The Spurs commercial for HEB? Anyone else seeing it? You might not unless you live here in Austin/San Antonio (or Texas?)

Fjordson

This is just so amazing. I could never have imagined such a beautiful beatdown for this series.

I almost wish they had made those free throws and swept these douches for maximum destruction, but I ain't complaining. The evil empire being thoroughly dismantled is all that matters.

Jea Song

Did the right thing
This is just so amazing. I could never have imagined such a beautiful beatdown for this series.

I almost wish they had made those free throws and swept these douches for maximum destruction, but I ain't complaining. The evil empire being thoroughly dismantled is all that matters.

To me it's denying James a 3 peat. Comparisons to Jordan and kobe championship wise non valid

Velcro Fly

before this series started the media said this team would stick together for a chance at four in a row which was something jordan and kobe never did.

hahaha gotta win 3 first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom