• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Vire

Heat fans please explain to me why lewis plays over beas unless he is legit showing up high. Isn't he better at every aspect of the game at this point?
No.

Beasley can't rotate on defense worth a shit and is a liability. Balls tends to stick when he is on offense as well.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Miami vs. Atlantic Division: 0-1 vs. BOS, 0-2 vs. BKN, 0-1 vs. NYK, 0-1 vs. PHI, 3-0 vs. TOR.

Miami only shows up to play against the best teams.

Cloudy

Banned
Sneakerheads, what Jordans are these?

BdqzeneIYAAiQJS.jpg:large

Pimpwerx

Heat fans please explain to me why lewis plays over beas unless he is legit showing up high. Isn't he better at every aspect of the game at this point?

Beas is a pickem right now. He's a good scorer, but he still doesn't quite play in the team concept on offense. The ball moves around, and it only hits the floor when you have a clear lane, or the clock is low. Beas too often catches it and puts it on the floor, no matter what. He seems to like taking his shots off the bounce, but they don't seem to be higher percentage to my eyeballs. It also screws up everyone's assists. LOL!

On defense, he's whatever. I feel like they might be equal in that regard.

what

the

fuck

What? It's actually a cool gimmick. I wanted to see the first nickname game live. So sue me. PEACE.

MVP

Banned

Miami also shows up to play in the last 3 Finals and wins the last 2, and basically shat on the best teams in the West this year. lol @ Portland being crowned this year's champs already. Miami silenced that shit real quick.

diehard

Fleer
Miami also shows up to play in the last 3 Finals and wins the last 2, and basically shat on the best teams in the West this year. lol @ Portland being crowned this year's champs already. Miami silenced that shit real quick.

72-10 amirite

Pimpwerx

Miami vs. Atlantic Division: 0-1 vs. BOS, 0-2 vs. BKN, 0-1 vs. NYK, 0-1 vs. PHI, 3-0 vs. TOR.

I love this. Years past, this would be cause for all kinds of speculation and doubt. Now, it's just obvious they don't care anymore. PEACE.

Huh? No one crowned Portland,they just said they are a good team and better than expected.

Beas is a pickem right now. He's a good scorer, but he still doesn't quite play in the team concept on offense. The ball moves around, and it only hits the floor when you have a clear lane, or the clock is low. Beas too often catches it and puts it on the floor, no matter what. He seems to like taking his shots off the bounce, but they don't seem to be higher percentage to my eyeballs. It also screws up everyone's assists. LOL!

On defense, he's whatever. I feel like they might be equal in that regard.

What? It's actually a cool gimmick. I wanted to see the first nickname game live. So sue me. PEACE.
it's infuriating when he dribbles inside the line when he has an open three or has a foot on the line.

We already have a guy who can't shoot threes ffs.

And shard's plays our defensove schemes better if only because he's been here longer.

And you're right that the ball sticks with beas, he doesn't recognize the extra pass opportunities, shard usually makes the right play but it's prolly cuz he's been with us longer.

Also beas isn't seeing anything but garbage time till march.

damn... all he gotta do is look at how Wade's knee is doing.. That will probably shorten his career by 3 years. Or maybe his tear was in such a bad spot or too big that removing it entirely is probably the best thing to do.

And why bother coming back.. Just sit the rest of this season entirely.

What did Shaun Livingston's jersey say?

What bout KG? Big Ticket?

damn... all he gotta do is look at how Wade's knee is doing.. That will probably shorten his career by 3 years. Or maybe his tear was in such a bad spot or too big that removing it entirely is probably the best thing to do.

And why bother coming back.. Just sit the rest of this season entirely.

If they remove it completely, there is no reason for him to rest the entire season. He will be good to go in 4-6 weeks.

Top Bottom