• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

pilonv1

BdrXObHCcAAs4FL.png

BdrXwIPCcAAG1A2.png

Granted it was the Fakers, but Griffin had an okay game.

33 points, 12 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 steals, 2 blocks
in 30 minutes (3 quarters).

masud

Banned
I look forward to Kobe's inspirational, draft position destroying mini run at the end of the season.

#100yearsofdarkness

LuchaShaq

Banned
no wonder Teletovic was smiling

HOldMeBack.gif

"C'mon guys hold me back HOLD ME BACK!!!!"

Yup because sucker punching the guy and getting suspended for 50+ games would have been the smart tough guy choice.

gtfo with that shit. Especially when the knicks lead the league in fake wannabe thugs that would cower at the first sign of a real altercation.

Despite most being in great physical shape the number of NBA players who wouldn't look like a flailing school girl in a real fight is 1-2 guys per team max. A dude like JR smith who grew up in white bread suburbia and went straight to the NBA has never had to scrap for shit.

xnipx

Yup because sucker punching the guy and getting suspended for 50+ games would have been the smart tough guy choice.

gtfo with that shit. Especially when the knicks lead the league in fake wannabe thugs that would cower at the first sign of a real altercation.

Despite most being in great physical shape the number of NBA players who wouldn't look like a flailing school girl in a real fight is 1-2 guys per team max. A dude like JR smith who grew up in white bread suburbia and went straight to the NBA has never had to scrap for shit.

Or he could have just walked away...

giri

That's the Brooklyn Nets.

LBJ is a long time fake tough guy.

You don't want to look stupid pseudo manning up, don't pseudo man up.

I mean, he did the same thing to his own team mate 2 weeks or so ago. No one believes LBJ has the stones to actually do anything.

Which is smart, because, as you say, it would cost him games, but also endorsements short term.

Was at a bar for Curry's game winner.

Why were the celts that close though.

The Celts are the 2013-2014 Try Hard™ award winners. The only tanking team that lets their fans get their money worth every night. Rondo will either push them into the playoffs or destroy the team chemistry, there is no middle ground.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Or he could have just walked away...

I wouldn't let some motherfucker grab me around the neck at a pickup game let alone an NBA game, that would be almost as dumb as actually punching the fool and getting suspended/losing millions of dollars

A no reaction = no tech or flagrant for Mirza aka bad choice.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
no wonder Teletovic was smiling

HOldMeBack.gif

"C'mon guys hold me back HOLD ME BACK!!!!"

Pretty obvious that Lebron wasn't going to do anything, and wasn't acting like he was going to do anything. We all saw what happened when he fouled out, they went straight to shit.

Top Bottom