• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck you McFail. You don't call time outs when they need them and you cant coach these dumb fucks for shit.

This is a Houston Oilers collapse.

Fuck off Rockets even if you still win.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Parsons is the Rockets. Him gone and you're left with these fools being coached by a fool.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
DJ just daggered us

ibwOf1oXOHhisn.gif

nothing left in this pathetic life

Matrix

Mcfails coaching...

clapping his hands

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I wouldnt be surprised if more Knick fans went to see the game than Philly. There were so many of them and loud too, felt like a home game.

Its like Knicks played in Barclays tonight or something.

A lot of knicks fans out there breh......we're legion.

Jokes aside good win, the team has been dysfunctional for so long games like this one feel likea revelation.

maladroid

I don't usually post in here (well, never, actually), but I need to vent. Fuck Houston. How do you let a 25-point lead slip away like that?

Matrix

Harden should have done this last night against the Hawks.

@RocketsJCF
Wiz had outscored HOU 23-3 in 4Q prior to that Harden FT. Only consolation is HOU actually got stops last 3 trips or would've been worse.

So that's how the Wiz came back. wtf

Matrix

Tjones is a man.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Ever since that Andre Miller incident, the Nuggets have been blowing teams out like crazy.

Matrix

Nasty win, sums up this W.

Fuck McFail though

diehard

Fleer
I know the Blazers got off to a great start but i think they are too bad on D and too reliant on the 3 to go far in the playoffs.

Was an OK night for the tank, with the Detroit and Knicks win Lakers move into 8th worst team in the league, getting closer to that top 5. Shame Bucks and Magic couldn't win but it's looking like they're untouchable at this point. Hopefully Celtics can pull off an upset tonight.

Top Bottom