• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

BQqjvSE.jpg

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Yo...watching the Knicks v. 76ers game now.

Hawes got T'd up.

Melo misses the FT.

Hawes gets a camera cut, yells "that's what you get cocksucker!"

LMAO. Dude caught feels on Melo's defense or something? Not his fault you fucking suck, bruh.

giri

You really have to admire their dedication. It can't be easy chain-comboing that many losses in a conference this bad. As somebody who spent years begging for his team to all-out tank, I tip my hat to them.

You may now benefit from having a competent western conference GM. The Raps could become a Dynasty. Just from the easts general long terms stank.

SamuraiX-

Some Twilight Zone shit going on with Jimmer playing better than IT for the past two games.

Also, Rudy Gay just wins basketball games.

You may now benefit from having a competent western conference GM. The Raps could become a Dynasty. Just from the easts general long terms stank.

Maybe, but I worry about what happens next year when 75% of the conference isn't handing out free wins. Not that the Raps aren't beating good teams and don't look like they're earning it, but at the end of the day they're still superstar-free unless Valanciunas turns into something really special. And you generally need one or two of those to build a consistent playoff achiever around.

Also, Rudy Gay just wins basketball games.

Ah, I remember that feel.

giri

Check his $tat$, son.

Yeah. He's been shooting the best he has in a very long time on Sac. And thats with his 3pt % being the worst of his career. He's even averaging a career low in FGA's but a career high in ppg (20.3)

I hope for his/the kings sake, it's a permanent thing.

Maybe, but I worry about what happens next year when 75% of the conference isn't handing out free wins. Not that the Raps aren't beating good teams and don't look like they're earning it, but at the end of the day they're still superstar-free unless Valanciunas turns into something really special. And you generally need one or two of those to build a consistent playoff achiever around.

I guess it all depends on what Derozan and Val turn out to be. You need one or both to become legitimately good at their position.

I guess it all depends on what Derozan and Val turn out to be. You need one or both to become legitimately good at their position.

Lowry's arguably a top 5 PG right now, but he's got more Chauncey Billups in him than Jason Kidd. And he's in a contract season so we'll see if A) he maintains and B) if he's still here next season.

DeRozan's a top 10 SG right now, but tbh I don't like his efficiency or 3p % yet. But he's still 24 and showing improvement, so who knows.

Fortunately the team has a fair amount of depth with multiple tools, young players who will develop internally and Masai knows what he's doing, but I can easily see this team peaking as a 2nd round bridesmaid for 2-3 seasons.

while being 1 gave above .500

it blows my mind

The one thing that keeps me from feeling it's an empty victory is the fact they've been playing .700 ball since trading Gay.

But yeah, the conference is ridiculous. Everyone keeps thinking the Bulls are trying to throw their season yet they're 1.5 games out of 3rd. The Knicks are 8 games under .500 and a 1/2 game out of a playoff spot.

Top Bottom