• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Replay rules need adjustments. That should be Portland ball cause Lillard got fouled, but instead they give it to Boston because the call is definitive.

NBA Rumors @NBArumors
James Harden: "My brother @DeMar_DeRozan better be a All-Star this year!! He is out here hoopin!!!!!!!"

It's so happening. Lowry deserves just as much if not more.

BdvA9KeIAAAovDI.jpg

Ewww.

reilo

If I ever meet Paul Allen, I'm gonna ask him just one question: "How much?"

xTAzmiO.jpg

He'll know what I'm talking about.

So do you guys remember the time that people were saying Boston blew their chances at beating the Heat with a Perkins for Jeff Green trade

h3ro

Amare looked so good last night. Had a bounce and quickness we hadn't seen since pre-melo. Him and Melo even had some nice PnR moments where they were both operating on adjacent areas of the wing/block. Nights like that are gonna be few and far between so I think we should I enjoy them when they happen, even if it was a random night in January.

Also, reilo being frankman-west needs to become a thing.

Amare looked so good last night. Had a bounce and quickness we hadn't seen since pre-melo. Him and Melo even had some nice PnR moments where they were both operating on adjacent areas of the wing/block. Nights like that are gonna be few and far between so I think we should I enjoy them when they happen, even if it was a random night in January.

It needs to become a thing?

It is a thing.

woj said:
Within days of J.R. Smith arriving armed with a historic $3 million contract, Zhejiang of the Chinese Basketball League had come to regret signing the clown prince of basketball. From unreasonable demands on the kind of car needed to curry him around the city, to skipping practices for shopping excursions in neighboring cities, to a relentless pattern of insubordination, Smith's bad act had never been worse.
Perhaps his greatest excess of idiocy had been a weekend of running a room service bill into the proximity of $3,000, a source with direct knowledge told Yahoo Sports. He kept ordering food, stacking piles of trays upon trays – "just to see if they would keep bringing it to the room," the source said.
All uneaten, all on the franchise's tab – all a window into a fool.
http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/knicks-bench-j-r--smith--but-nba-s-clown-prince-will-be-back-soon-enough-055612473.html
amazing

You people are forgetting the big difference between reilo and I bitching at refs. When I do it I'm usually right and I'm mostly unbiased, since all refs are pretty shitty. When he does it ... well I'll skip the flowery words and just say he's a massive homer.

The other difference between you two is that at least Reilo bitches about the refs after things have happened.

You, Frankman? You bitch about shit that hasn't even taken place in actual life yet.

Yeah, he was fighting for loose balls and stuff. One possession I think he dove for a ball and that led to a Knicks fast break. Had a few nice dunks too.

Hes gotten better at that jump hook too and shooting more efficiently. Thats nice.

Larry Sanders got ejected again.

All of these ejections plus the constant fights with teammates plus the bar fight plus the rumor of him being abusive to his dogs makes me wonder if he has mental illness too serious or is too much of an asshole to play in the NBA effectively moving forward. Hopefully he can calm down because he is a great player.

I feel like the upset commentator is what watching a game with Brandy would be like

......except that I thought the refs hated Dallas

reilo

You people are forgetting the big difference between reilo and I bitching at refs. When I do it I'm usually right and I'm mostly unbiased, since all refs are pretty shitty. When he does it ... well I'll skip the flowery words and just say he's a massive homer.

lmao

"The world, according to Frankman"

The next thread title needs to be about Portland being Knicks West.

Yeah it's never going to happen.

Portland is filled with nothing but good three-point shooters who are shooting right in line with what they are capable of. Not sure how that makes them Knicks-West, who had a bunch of below-average three-point shooters have an above and beyond career year.

Unless you want to argue that Mike Woodson knows how to coach an offense as well as Terry Stotts, who was the offensive mind behind the 2011 Mavs?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

All of these ejections plus the constant fights with teammates plus the bar fight plus the rumor of him being abusive to his dogs makes me wonder if he has mental illness too serious or is too much of an asshole to play in the NBA effectively moving forward. Hopefully he can calm down because he is a great player.

He got paid and stopped giving a fuck. I don't really think its more complicated than that.

That extension has been a total nightmare for the Bucks.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

Woj should write an article describing why he isn't shit, nor will he ever be shit. Appparently it works wonders.....

iwmtb, faze, have you guys watched much of jahii carson? 5'11" but he's fast as hell, impossible to keep out of the paint and has close to nate robinson level hops. probably the third best pg after exum and smart.

iwmtb, faze, have you guys watched much of jahii carson? 5'11" but he's fast as hell, impossible to keep out of the paint and has close to nate robinson level hops. probably the third best pg after exum and smart.

Don't know a lot about him but his hops are ridiculous. Don't like his turnover rate and he doesn't seem like a good enough shooter to succeed in the NBA.

I've got a close eye on Zach LaVine. He might be as athletic as Wiggins, is crazy efficient and showing elite jumpshooting ability.

Emwitus

lmao

"The world, according to Frankman"

Portland is filled with nothing but good three-point shooters who are shooting right in line with what they are capable of. Not sure how that makes them Knicks-West, who had a bunch of below-average three-point shooters have an above and beyond career year.

Unless you want to argue that Mike Woodson knows how to coach an offense as well as Terry Stotts, who was the offensive mind behind the 2011 Mavs?
That was Carlisle

it's a non shooting foul (unless in the bonus etc)

with less than a second on the clock.

I don't see that at all (Rivers is going to shoot when Monta fouls him) and the NBA issued an apology for the call:

"After reviewing postgame video, we have determined a foul should have been called on Dallas' Monta Ellis for illegal contact on the arms of New Orleans' Austin Rivers while Rivers was attempting a three-point field goal. Rivers should have been awarded three free throws with 0.6 left on the clock."

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
if red blaster got banned for what i think he got banned for then gaming side is more of a minefield than ever

According to Hollinger, Raps now have better odds at winning the championship than the Heat, which makes sense scientifically because one of those teams doesn't have a Knick-shaped L stamped on their foreheads:

PEACE.

Top Bottom