• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

They only removed part of the meniscus not the entire thing

Yeah but removing the part of the meniscus instead of repairing it is what is allowing him to come back so soon. It's not any wizardry on the part of the Suns medical stafff. It's a pretty standard recovery time table.

giri

Yeah but removing the part of the meniscus instead of repairing it is what is allowing him to come back so soon. It's not any wizardry on the part of the Suns medical stafff. It's a pretty standard recovery time table.

Yeah.

And i don't like them removing any part of it anyway. For a young guy you are contemplating giving a max to, sit his ass down and let him recover properly.

This is actually a recurrence of a knee issue he had 2 years ago with the clips. Not brilliant.

Yeah.

And i don't like them removing any part of it anyway. For a young guy you are contemplating giving a max to, sit his ass down and let him recover properly.

This is actually a recurrence of a knee issue he had 2 years ago with the clips. Not brilliant.

It'll all make sense when they let Bledsoe walk in the summer and offer Isaiah the max

Pkaz01

Yeah.

Well hasnt it been repaired twice? How many times can u repair it if its continually being damaged in the same spot? I agree about the concerns but given the medical staffs accuracy with knee injuries i think McD will act accordingly depending on how bad it looks.

They pretty much called it with amare and the suns avoided giving him a noninsured contract. I hope they didnt make a mistake this time but i really doubt they would make an impulse decision like removing it if they didnt have a choice

giri

Well hasnt it been repaired twice? How many times can u repair it if its continually being damaged in the same spot? I agree about the concerns but given the medical staffs accuracy with knee injuries i think McD will act accordingly depending on how bad it looks.

They pretty much called it with amare and the suns avoided giving him a noninsured contract. I hope they didnt make a mistake this time but i really doubt they would make an impulse decision like removing it if they didnt have a choice

bledsoe injury details

Don't know. For a guy who plays super athletic though, it's not encouraging. I have more faith in the suns staff than any other, too. But i'm very reserved about it and hope it's not a real on going problem.

parasight

Lowry with 4 steals in the first quarter. He better make the All-Star team this year. DeRozan seems more likely because of the lack of SGs, but Lowry's more deserving. I hope both get in.

i seriously can't tell if you're serious or not.
because canada...

Super-serious.

djmag.jpg

Top Bottom