• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Emwitus

Highly unlikely Ainge hires Pringles and gets rid of Stevens.
Yup. Works both ways
analyse.jpeg

*Since becoming a starter, Marshall is averaging 13.6 ppg, 11.2 apg, 4.8 rpg. "

Those are solid numbers for any PG in the league...
Word, and still people complain that he's not Magic Johnson lol. Nobody looks at context.
In another thread, someone actually tried to downplay his play by saying he wasn't the "next big thing". So your statement is not an exaggeration.
are they saying what i think they're saying?
dean-what-gif.gif.pagespeed.ce.AxPbTeh-08.gif

Bonus post:
Code:
Rubio     GS 36    MPG 31:50    FG% 34.6    3PT% 35.5    FT% 84.9    RBS 4.7    AST  8.2    PPG  8.8
Marshall  GS  5    MPG 38:17    FG% 46.4    3PT% 43.5    FT% 85.7    RBS 4.8    AST 11.2    PPG 13.6

He upped his steal total to three on the season though.

He really looked like he was athletic in high school, but he hasn't looked or played athletically at all in college.

Oqqpg6q.png

Julius Randle’s field-goal attempts through 13 games. Makes are green, misses are red. (Chart compiled by James Pennington using gametracker data)

UcaSqH3.png

Coach Nick is wrong about a lot of things ("Harrison Barnes is going to be better than Anthony Davis and Steph Curry" "Carl Landry at SF will propel the Kings to the playoffs in 2011"), but he's looking OK on his Isaiah > Kyrie argument so far this year.

Coach Nick is wrong about a lot of things ("Harrison Barnes is going to be better than Anthony Davis and Steph Curry" "Carl Landry at SF will propel the Kings to the playoffs in 2011"), but he's looking OK on his Isaiah > Kyrie argument so far this year.

probably

Since the trade we've gotten to see his PER36 numbers get verified since he's been averaging about that since Dec 9th. For the month of Dec he averaged 21 and 8, this month 19 and 7.5.

Funny thing is though despite probably getting a top 5 pick this year I don't think any of the players can help them win many more games. Embiid would have Cousins playing out of position and I'm not sure adding a pure scorer like Jabari is what the Kings need.

I'd probably see if I could trade the pick for an extended Love and see how many frontcourts die of frustration.

probably

Since the trade we've gotten to see his PER36 numbers get verified since he's been averaging about that since Dec 9th. For the month of Dec he averaged 21 and 8, this month 19 and 7.5.

Funny thing is though despite probably getting a top 5 pick this year I don't think any of the players can help them win many more games. Embiid would have Cousins playing out of position and I'm not sure adding a pure scorer like Jabari is what the Kings need.

I'd probably see if I could trade the pick for an extended Love and see how many frontcourts die of frustration.
Marcus Smart would be a pretty wonderful fit on the Kings.

SamuraiX-

So both Marion and Ellis get away with blatant fouls on game deciding plays within the span of a week or two?

Is Mark Cuban paying the refs again?

Omzz

so it seems like only a piece of bledsoe's meniscus was removed, not the whole thing. Rest was repaired I'm assuming.

would that still be detrimental to how long his career is?

I feel like they're probably better off trading for someone like afflalo than adding another really young player.
They need a shooter at SG and a defensive PF to pair with Cousins badly. Thorton/Macklemore (wrong spelling is intentional) give them nothing every game, if they could get a guy like Afflalo or some SG with good size who can defend (like Thabo Sefelosha) it would serve them well. A hardnosed defensive PF would push Jason Thompson to the bench and improve depth.

With the Nets and Knicks turning things around it looks like the playoffs might be out of reach for us unless we make some trades. I'm happy it's coming to this actually. Right now I've got us finishing as the 11 seed with the 8th worst record. So we'll have a lottery pick, a mid-rounder from Detroit, and a late first from Portland. I like for us to take a shooter, another power forward, and do a draft and stash for whoever we like with the Portland pick.

If I were in charge I'd be targeting Zach Lavine or James Young for our shooter, Noah Vonleh for the 4 spot, and preferably an international point we can stash in Europe for trade bait or future depth.

I was that hard nosed defensive anchor and high/low post/mid range extraordinaire paired with DMC in 2k14. Then 2k happened and my file is gone forever :(

With the Nets and Knicks turning things around it looks like the playoffs might be out of reach for us unless we make some trades. I'm happy it's coming to this actually. Right now I've got us finishing as the 11 seed with the 8th worst record. So we'll have a lottery pick, a mid-rounder from Detroit, and a late first from Portland. I like for us to take a shooter, another power forward, and do a draft and stash for whoever we like with the Portland pick.

If I were in charge I'd be targeting Zach Lavine or James Young for our shooter, Noah Vonleh for the 4 spot, and preferably an international point we can stash in Europe for trade bait or future depth.

does this ever actually work

specifically euro points

Late firsts can be valuable with good scouting. Omer Asik, Parsons, etc.

Luol Deng is interested in discussing a contract extension with the Cleveland Cavaliers, but understands they may want to wait for a chance to sign LeBron James in free agency.

Cleveland pls

Rubio's a good FT shooter, so it really doesn't make any sense that he's historically bad at shooting.

His form is awful when he's shooting jumpshots, and he can't finish at the rim even though he penetrates really well.

Last night I think I read that Konex has a bunch of teams that are "his"

Hey buddy why don't you stop with the cute shit. We know where your allegiances lie

Top Bottom