• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Sanjuro

Not at all. The value of those picks came from Boston picking up all the young talent and calculated suck that they could.

If suck = tank to you, then sure. The team was just trash. We had Allan Ray instead of Ray Allen, and Mark Blount swearing to God he was funky.

SamuraiX-

f8WBiWj.jpg

aEdfuDj.png

Hbiwoqz.jpg

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/1/...-rookie-season-statistics-cleveland-cavaliers

Last night, with the game decided long prior, Bennett stopped playing. Problem was, he was still one of the Cavaliers on the court helping to put the game away. With 2:10 left in the game Bennett put up a restricted area shot attempt that came up short. The Philadelphia 76ers recovered and led a fast break. Bennett walked back. There had been scattered, soft boos in the minutes preceding this booing, but nothing as loud as when Bennett didn't run back.

Seriously though, who didn't see this coming? Well, besides the Cavs FO.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Anybody got a GIF Larry David yawning at the end of the Knick game yesterday?

Btw, for a guy who primarily resides in LA and hates the cold, he's at Knick games fairly often. I'd say more often than Laker games.

Edit: LOL Nevermind.

LARRYD.gif

Sanjuro

Anybody got a GIF Larry David yawning at the end of the Knick game yesterday?

Btw, for a guy who primarily resides in LA and hates the cold, he's at Knick games fairly often. I'd say more often than Laker games.

He is a Jew from New York. Of course he likes the Knicks.

LA games are largely seen as the place to be as the primary desire to go.

Jeff is spouting words of wisdom in the Alinea thread.

Also, LFK, don't get your hopes up, fellow loserbro. :(

Our teams are both gonna be first round fodder.

Also, LFK, don't get your hopes up, fellow loserbro. :(

Our teams are both gonna be first round fodder.

Raps are gonna have home court and get one of these teams in the first round:

Washington
Chicago
New York
Brooklyn

So 2nd round fodder, imo. Only team that scares me is if the Bobhornets get in. They're Raptor kryptonite.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
He is a Jew from New York. Of course he likes the Knicks.

LA games are largely seen as the place to be as the primary desire to go.

He's a massive Yankees fan too. I'm well aware of his fandom for the NY teams. I just find it funny how often he visits NY considering how much he hates it, just like I do. Hahaha.

linsivvi

Hahaha. Marathoning CYE seasons is one of my wife and mine's favorite things. Right now we're actually marathoning through Scrubs, I've finally convinced her to watch it and she's hooked, just like I hooked her on Curb.

Scrubs starting to suck after season 4 or 5.

Except those episodes with Elizabeth Banks.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Best part about Trey Burke?

June 27, 2013: Drafted by the Minnesota Timberwolves in the 1st round (9th pick) of the 2013 NBA Draft.

June 27, 2013: Traded by the Minnesota Timberwolves to the Utah Jazz for Gorgui Dieng and Shabazz Muhammad.

Jeff-DSA

Best part about Trey Burke?

Not quite as bad as Deron Williams for Devin Harris, but at least we're beginning to atone for that one. He's a terrible tank commander though, and we're going to end up with a big European guard with "lots of potential and upside to him" come draft day.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @EthanJSkolnick: Obama: "With that, we should take a picture, but we should make it quick, before one of these guys starts yelling at Mario."

LMAO

diehard

Fleer
Not quite as bad as Deron Williams for Devin Harris, but at least we're beginning to atone for that one. He's a terrible tank commander though, and we're going to end up with a big European guard with "lots of potential and upside to him" come draft day.

Harris was a throwaway.. that trade was for Favors and their pick.

I hope your other knee goes out.

<3

Ahah, did I tell you that I'm done with my plasma injections? It's been a couple weeks now, doc told me it feels great after three weeks. I don't know if I'll dare do squats that early, but I need to find something to ease into it

Zep

Banned
Ahah, did I tell you that I'm done with my plasma injections? It's been a couple weeks now, doc told me it feels great after three weeks. I don't know if I'll dare do squats that early, but I need to find something to ease into it

sex?

sex squats?!

giri

so whats the real reason as to why hes not in the d-league right now?

Because you can't really send the no.1 pick to the D-League. It's a very open admission of failure and will get the FO/Team made fun of.

Though at this point, if they really hope to get value for him, they need to send him down and get him conditioned.

Talon

Because you can't really send the no.1 pick to the D-League. It's a very open admission of failure and will get the FO/Team made fun of.

Though at this point, if they really hope to get value for him, they need to send him down and get him conditioned.
Didn't stop Memphis from sending a #2 pick (Thabeet) down to the NBDL.

Anthony Bennett is constantly clowned already and the Cavs are as well for the pick. As long as he has half a pulse left, he'll be able to put up numbers in the D-League (Shabazz just averaged 25-10 there as a 6'5 PF) and that's better than having a PER of 1.

Anthony Bennett is constantly clowned already and the Cavs are as well for the pick. As long as he has half a pulse left, he'll be able to put up numbers in the D-League (Shabazz just averaged 25-10 there as a 6'5 PF) and that's better than having a PER of 1.

Exactly. I've been saying they should send him down for a while due to his obvious conditioning issues. Playing inconsistent minutes off the bench isn't doing him or the team any good.

BROOKLYN DOMINATION SOON. I knew they would come back strong at some point. The Truth is ready for his ring. The East belongs to us. Suck it, Knicks.

Yours,

Franck

jjasper

7' ers are treated differently.

Memphis got CLOWNED on and hard for that pick for a long time. still do.

Well if we had done what everyone said to do we would have picked Rubio and ended up using the #2 pick on a backup PG. Which is definitely better than Thabust. Still that draft was Griffin and then a bunch of gambles some worked (Harden and Curry) but most didn't. Should have traded out of the pick.

giri

There's lots of good reasons to do it.

Get him out of the media spot light.

Get him away from the negativity around the team

Conditioning.

Get his touch back (if he has any)

Get his confidence back.

But it does wave a flag at your owner and ask for the GM to be fired.

Top Bottom