• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Pkaz01

6th worst. 3 way tie with Kings and Cavs.

They still had a winning record in early December, and they've already lost to the Jazz, Bucks, Cavs and 76ers since then.

The Magic and Bucks are probably out of reach but the rest are all within 1.5 game and the Lakers are about to hit a 7 game road trip.

its ok kobe and nash are coming back to save the team

linsivvi

Naw. Nash and Kobe are going to run some of that Curry & Klay PnR action. D'antoni loves some PnR.

Yeah they can run it, but Kobe will brick it.

And that's why this Grammy trip is so important. They need to lose most of the games so that Nash will just say fuck it and don't bother coming back.

Nash is also still having complications from something he injured 15 months ago.

And it involves nerve damage.

Nash is done.

As someone who has admired Nash even while he gave LA headaches, it's been pretty sad seeing him struggle in LA.

Definitely. He never was Nash in LA. Sad.

Pkaz01

I wouldn't mind signing nash to a small contract, even if all he does is teach the team how to fucking pass it would be a benefit.

The suns have the worst assist numbers in the entire league and the worst the suns have had in 46 years.. lasts years shitty team got more assists!

How the fuck do we have the record we do with that shit? and even worse how do you average 103 points scored a game and average under 20 assists?

Clevinger

I wouldn't mind signing nash to a small contract even if all he does is teach the team how to fucking pass it would be a benefit.

We the worst assist numbers in the entire league and the worst the suns have had in 46 years.. lasts years shitty team got more assists! How the fuck do we have the record we do with that shit?

just get him on the coaching staff after he retires

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
LeBron the type of dude that complains about the struggle while coaches were taken him out to Red Lobster when he was twelve
LeBron the type of dude to complain about refs while he's only fouled out five times in his entire career.

And that's why worrying about the top draft prospects this summer is too premature. KD was horrible in his first season. Let's just draft and see how the players develop.

Agreed, culture and development are the most underrated aspects of professional sports. A strong organization will almost always maximize the potential of whoever they bring in. They act with a unifying purpose and vision and have the patience to carry it to fruition. The successful teams in the NBA do this, the rest struggle.

jjasper

I went to the game last night and sat next to KD's cousin. She has a high pitched scream.

Glad Marc is back although he should probably sit tonight. Probably time to trade Koufos for a back up PG (Gary Neal would work) and send Cathales to the D league for a long long time.

I went to the game last night and sat next to KD's cousin. She has a high pitched scream.

Glad Marc is back although he should probably sit tonight. Probably time to trade Koufos for a back up PG (Gary Neal would work) and send Cathales to the D league for a long long time.

Already macking on KD's cousin, huh...

You dog.

Javaris Crittenton, the former first-round NBA draft pick perhaps best known for his gun-in-the-locker-room confrontation with former Washington Wizards teammate Gilbert Arenas, was indicted Wednesday on drug charges in Atlanta, where he's already awaiting trial for his alleged role in the shooting death of a mother of four.

Crittenton and 13 other people were named in the indictment that was initially the result of an investigation conducted by the federal Drug Enforcement Agency, according to a source close to the investigation. According to that source, Crittenton conspired to deal cocaine and marijuana in the months before he was indicted for his alleged role in an August 2011 Atlanta murder.

Laker taint.

Vahagn

I really want to believe if we were healthy we'd be competing, not competitive, but competing.

With our rash of injuries though?

Tank so Hard <del>David Stern</del> Adam Silver wanna fine me

Edit: I give up trying strike through lol

Jordan Crawford was really good to start the year, but he's regressing now. Not sure how the assets match there. Trading Green for Crawford would make the Warriors worse I think, but they could get more for Barnes than that.

The pick the Lakers owe Phoenix is top 5 protected next year. Any chance they keep it?

Half their cap is taken up by crippled Kobe and Nash, there's definitely a good chance unfortunately. Hopefully Kobe demands the team signs some players good enough to get them to 7th worst.

jbug617

Banned
Toney Douglas is part of the deal.

@WojYahooNBA: Golden State is sending Toney Douglas to the Celtics as part of the Crawford-Brooks deal, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Edit: there is a 3rd team giving a pick to Boston

@WojYahooNBA: There is a third team involved in the Boston-Golden State deal that will likely provide Boston with a draft pick.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
ATLANTA -- Javaris Crittenton, a former first-round NBA draft pick perhaps best known for his gun-in-the-locker-room confrontation with former Washington Wizards teammate Gilbert Arenas, was indicted Wednesday on drug charges in Atlanta, where he's already awaiting trial for his alleged role in the shooting death of a mother of four.

Arenas won.

jbug617

Banned
The 3rd team is Miami.

@WojYahooNBA: As part of three team trade, Toney Douglas will go to the Miami Heat, league source tells Yahoo Sports. Joel Anthony goes to Boston.

@WojYahooNBA: From Miami, Boston will also receive Philadelphia's projected future first-round pick and a future second round pick, league source tells Y

Top Bottom