• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Knicks-GAF, stop celebrating.

Yes we beat one of the best in the NBA. But we lost to the Raptors back to back. Stop being smug, our record still sucks. We need a huge winning streak to correct the course of this sinking ship. I won't be happy until this team reaches 500 again.

Knicks fans are probably out in the streets now that their team finally hit double digit wins on the season. It's a New Year!

Yes we beat one of the best in the NBA. But we lost to the Raptors back to back. Stop being smug, our record still sucks. We need a huge winning streak to correct the course of this sinking ship. I won't be happy until this team reaches 500 again.
smug? We're just trying to celebrate a rare win vs. a tough team.

7rVzCtl.jpg

M9aUhc9.gif

Truphenom

Uh no, they need to lose a lot this season, but a few fun wins here and there is fine by me. This group of players needs to be broken up.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Z-Bo has been playing well without Gasol, getting 20/10 stats regularly and man, I fear that the Rox will lose against the Knicks tomorrow night after that win over the Spurs :(

Forever

Banned
If he shows love I can't hate that. But then again I haven't been reading what he has said lately so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.
He's just hating lol, I haven't even been trolling the Knicks as hard as usual.

Over the last two seasons, in final 10 seconds of regulation/OT with the score within 3 points, Joe Johnson is now 6-for-6 from the field.

The least overpaid player on the Nets!

Worth every penny!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Portland is gonna break the NBA record for three point shooting... Which they set a month ago!

15/21 right now.

Top Bottom