• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Smokey

liked dwight and parsons calling out harden on his shit defense after the kings game

really is becoming pathetic now, and now he's got two of his teammates calling his drunk ass out on it

5utfm.jpg

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
liked dwight and parsons calling out harden on his shit defense after the kings game

really is becoming pathetic now, and now he's got two of his teammates calling his drunk ass out on it
One thing that is really starting to piss me off is when they sometimes ignore Dwight inside even though he's either having a great game on the floor or he when has an obvious mismatch. This shit's getting frustrating to watch.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
He definitely says "Hookers and Blow on 3..." doe

Its crazy because you know a ton of players do it.... but Harden has absolutely no shame about it underneath that beard.......

On the flip I wonder whats the nastiest thing he ever found in there after a night of pay for play partying?

SUPREME1

Banned
Fellas, my daughter will be 14 months old in a couple days.

Time flies.

That said, wife broke the news to me that no.2 is now on the way. Still very early, to the point where most people don't mention it yet, but fuck it... positivity is the word of the day, everyday, these days.

Wish us luck.

Fuck LeBron as always.

; )

Time flies.

That said, wife broke the news to me that no.2 is now on the way. Still very early, to the point where most people don't mention it yet, but fuck it... positivity is the word of the day, everyday, these days.

Wish us luck.

Fuck LeBron as always.

; )

if it's a boy, Jim Buss Supreme.

SUPREME1

Banned
Thanks guys.

My daughter watched her first Laker game a few weeks back, it was the Kobe return game. Wife brought her into the living room and she was wearing a pink Lakers tee.

I failed to protect her from such pain.

linsivvi

Thanks guys.

My daughter watched her first Laker game a few weeks back, it was the Kobe return game. Wife brought her into the living room and she was wearing a pink Lakers tee.

Good. They need to be indoctrinated as young as possible, or they run the risk of becoming a dirty Heat fan.

thekad

Banned
Thanks guys.

At least she got to watch Kobe at his best.

giri

lmao

Y'all don't know the struggle when we think 60s are cold

it's going to be over 105F here tomorrow.

Holy crap. I'm too old to be clubbing.

Vegas is way too crowded.

No you're not. Go get some Dr Blade.

Thanks guys.

congrats on no.2

Time flies.

Wish us luck.

Fuck LeBron as always.

; )

Thanks guys.

congrats and good man.
teach them the ways of the heroes of old. (logo, magic, and kobe)
teach them that there was noone like kobe before him.
teach them to hate the knicks and the heat, except for bosh, he's cool.
teach them to only be satisfied with rings and not division banners, conference banners or random jerseys retired on the rafters who never played for said team.
and lastly teach them the world will hate them for the lakers' sake.

Judderman

drawer by drawer

Time flies.

Wish us luck.

Fuck LeBron as always.

; )

Congrats!

so what exactly is wrong with the Kings?

just bad IQ? because they have a shit ton of talent

They can't defend anyone because all of the players fall into one or more of these three categories: Guys who don't give a shit, guys who have no clue what's happening on the court at any moment, and guys that are 5'9.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Have a bet going with a buddy right now:

He is confident that not only will the Raptors not make the playoffs but the following teams will all make it over them:

Hawks, Bulls, Celtics, Knicks, Nets.

So bet comes down to all 5 of those teams making the playoffs and Raps not making it for him to win $100. I get $100 just for them making it.

Let's see where this goes.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Have a bet going with a buddy right now:

He is confident that not only will the Raptors not make the playoffs but the following teams will all make it over them:

Hawks, Bulls, Celtics, Knicks, Nets.

So bet comes down to all 5 of those teams making the playoffs and Raps not making it for him to win $100. I get $100 just for them making it.

Let's see where this goes.

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/playoffodds

ESPN says not only do the Raptors have a 99.7% chance of making the playoffs but they have a 13.7% chance of making the finals (fucking lol).

But yeah you got that $100 in the bag.

They can't defend anyone because all of the players fall into one or more of these three categories: Guys who don't give a shit, guys who have no clue what's happening on the court at any moment, and guys that are 5'9.

BdBYhSRCEAANDmE.jpg:large

Nerlens sighting.

You know he's going to be better than Embiid right?

NBA gms are terrible...

diehard

Fleer
Swaglemore has been pretty bad.. but i really try not to judge rookies.

Jimmer has been getting time recently, some team needs to free him and his 46% from three.

Noel doesn't have the size to be a defensive anchor like Embiid does. Bust potential is way higher on Embiid though.

giri

hey Dy, Giri, is Jared Dudley still better than Iman Shumpert?

Here's the difference.

JYD goes 7 - 10 (6-9 from 3) 5AST 1TO - and no one posts

Shump

10 - 13 (6-8 from 3) 6REB 3AST 2TO - people talking shit about others.

I'll let you guess which player people aren't surprised to see playing well.

Swaglemore has been pretty bad.. but i really try not to judge rookies.

Jimmer has been getting time recently, some team needs to free him and his 46% from three.

Noel doesn't have the size to be a defensive anchor like Embiid does. Bust potential is way higher on Embiid though.

Sanders only weighs 235, Noel will hit that by start of the season

BdBYhSRCEAANDmE.jpg:large

Nerlens sighting.

You know he's going to be better than Embiid right?

NBA gms are terrible...

I don't know, Embiid's offensive game is going to be great as well as his defense whereas I'm not sure Noel will reach that level offensively.

If Noel does learn how to shoot threes though, that changes things. Especially since Noel's first step and ball handling skills are very good for a big man.

Anthony Bennett and Cody Zeller were too safe and were going to provide too much instant impact to pass on though.

PBY

Banned
Still reeling from last night. Currys handles and wet j still haunting me.

Fun game to be at tho, felt like a playoff game in spots; place was packed and rockin.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I don't know, Embiid's offensive game is going to be great as well as his defense whereas I'm not sure Noel will reach that level offensively.

If Noel does learn how to shoot threes though, that changes things. Especially since Noel's first step and ball handling skills are very good for a big man.

Anthony Bennett and Cody Zeller were too safe and were going to provide too much instant impact to pass on though.

Zeller will show out once he's allowed tank minutes. (I hope)

Bennett was never good.

Here's the difference.

JYD goes 7 - 10 (6-9 from 3) 5AST 1TO - and no one posts

Shump

10 - 13 (6-8 from 3) 6REB 3AST 2TO - people talking shit about others.

I'll let you guess which player people aren't surprised to see playing well.

Shumpert will be twice the player Dudley is because he's twice the athlete and already has a outside shooting stroke.

I think Embiids defense will be equally as inferior to Noels as Embiids offense will be superior to Noel, if that makes any sense. I'm just more intrigued by Noel for a variety of reasons--played on a big stage with scrubs surrounding him and still showed that he can impact games defensively on an Anthony Davis kind of level.

Sanders also has a 2'' longer standing reach/wingspan and im not sure Noel will definitely put on 30 lbs...

Nerlens weighs 223 as of a week ago, there's almost zero chance that he can't put on 10 more by the start of training camp.

Top Bottom