• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
167.gif

Brook Lopez - Injured.
Garnett and Pierce - Washed up.
Deron Williams - A shell of himself.

Not saying he's not overpaid (because he obviously is), he's just probably the least overpaid player on the Nets.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
i think you have juuust about approached the limit of acceptable posts about a game involving the bobcats
I have to balance out all of the overreactions from NY fans earlier.

giri

I have to balance out all of the overreactions from NY fans earlier.

you do that enough anyway.

More interestingly than hornetts stuff.

DMC has 23pts on 7-10 fg, and 9 reb in 21 minutes.
and 4 TO's god damn it

reilo

Hey now, Bobcats have more wins than either franchise.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
smh

Don't be lame like emwitus
I've only started to watch basketball 2 years ago, so I might not have a strong attachment and sense of duty for a particular team like a lot of you guys do. The Grizz is the team I cheer for the most since the 2011-12 season and the Rox has gotten my attention ever since they've acquired Harden and Lin last year. That's where I stand.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I still can't believe the Knicks and the Nets both won against two of the best teams in the West...

giri

He's clearly a back up pg.

I don't watch a lot of thunder games anymore because YNB is terrible to watch, and so is most of their team. But from what i have seen, i'd agree. He may be a starting PG, but only next to a SG that is going to do most of the handling.

reilo

I don't watch a lot of thunder games anymore because YNB is terrible to watch, and so is most of their team. But from what i have seen, i'd agree. He may be a starting PG, but only next to a SG that is going to do most of the handling.

Thunder would be formidable if they had a guy like that right now.

reilo

Lillard is now shooting 45% from three this season on 7.3 3PTA... that's just... wow. He shot 47.2% in December on 7.7 attempts.

Top Bottom