• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

833741090.gif

833740828.gif

diehard

Fleer
Core players played really well .. great game.

Burke has to work on consistency and getting to the line but i still love his killer instinct.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
HarGod finally made a clutch shot.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I have no idea how the fuck the Rockets pulled that shit out of their ass, but I'll take it since OKC is gonna push the shit back in tomorrow night.

dalVlatko

Dion is styling right now. He is so much better at creating open shots for teammates than Kyrie, which sucks, because he'd rather shoot lol

Matrix

okc has been iffy lately.

They never look iffy against the Rockets and again per usual they catch us on a back to back. They will be rested and the Rockets just struggled to beat a team 7 games under .500

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Who the fuck is #6 on Cleveland? He looks like he won a Make-A-Wish competition to get on the roster.

Top Bottom