• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Pkaz01

I don't know. Maybe he said something? Why is drastic even coming up there?

Young ejected and will probably be suspended for a punch.

well he is team captain and the suns leader so he was probably trying to calm things down

young just lost his cool it seemed like he knew he was gone too

what was funny was d'antoni didnt give a shit lol

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Awesome... Raptors after all this hype are this bad lol. Whatever, would've been a great night for the tank too.

SamuraiX-

rmS2hHx.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I know rap fans are kinda new to it but.. even good teams play like garbage some nights.

I'm a celts fan.

edit- for the record I know good teams have bad nights, but Derozan is garbage, and outside of him I haven't seen anybody who can consistently score the ball outside of some hot shooting for this team.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Every Rocket but Tjones has been hot garbage tonight.

jjasper

I get that get over the next 7 or so games we are going to try all different lineups to figure out who to play with who and which big to trade but Jesus these lineups tonight have been vomit inducing.

I know rap fans are kinda new to it but.. even good teams play like garbage some nights.

Yep. They came in overconfident, everybody is cold and making dumb plays. They didn't expect Boston to play D this hard, and Sullinger has been a monster on the boards. Your classic chunky dude boxing out and taking up space, he didn't even have to jump for half of them..

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
except he avoided the dude(s) who actually retaliated and went after Dragic.

That the same shit people get on KG for.

not a bitch and smart

like anyone's trying to solo 6'7 240 twins before getting to the boss fight

Dre3001

Jameer must really dislike Oladipo, he had him wide open on his right for a layup and instead passes to Big Baby for another 3pt attempt

The Suns are getting shit on by the Lakers? Bledsoe pls.

Don't worry, I posted this yesterday. In their current losing streak the Lakers have been up at the half in every game except the Clippers because teams see these d-league scrubs and decide to take the night off, then get shocked and chewed out by their coach at the half for losing to the NBA washington generals. Que third quarter and opposing team decides to actually play basketball and pull out a win.

Top Bottom