• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
harden2.gif

harden.gif

lolz

Rivers... retire.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
#8, that's whom I meant. I think he poured me a shot the other night in NE Portland.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Interesting movements in the tank situation lately. I'm no longer too worried about the Jazz or the kings. I'm glad the bulls won, because I feel Orlando is simply worse than the celts and will not move from the bottom 2 with Milwaukee. Deng brings Cleveland out of contention IMO and shedding Bynum. The Lakers is a toss up, they've played some solid games, and Kobe will not tank, I just don't see that in him. Celts could find themselves in the comfy situation with Milwaukee and Orlando if they could just move Jeff and Rondo. Also BKN and Knicks have already pulled outta the tank situation with their play as of late.

reilo

Don't mess with Delly

avMDoof.jpg
His nickname is Delly? Give him a flannel shirt and a long sleeve tattoo and he'd be a great bartender. Not sure how he made an NBA roster.

Oh wait, the same GM that picked Bennett #1.

Enes Kanter is finally showing some life this year, that's nice. Hopefully Corbin starts starting him again to test the two center lineup again just to make sure whether it can work.

What do you make of this, IWMTB? Where is Embiid?

WS/48:

Gordon: .197
Parker: .201
Randle: .224
Ennis: .226
Embiid: .242

The problem is fouls.

Delly is actually pretty good, try watching him before saying 'lol stupid nickname he sux'

He shoots well from the outside, plays D, and moves the ball on offense

reilo

Nobody believes you. I'll be sure to tip him well next time I'm out at a bar in NE Portland.

I will admit that Lillard is getting into the lane at will against Delly, he's not quick enough to stop the penetration. But then again nobody on the Cavs is going to stop him from getting to the rack.

I'm just glad we aren't getting blown out...yet

Nobody believes you. I'll be sure to tip him well next time I'm out at a bar in NE Portland.

Funny joke man! I'd love to hear more :)

For the record, I watch Dellavedova play at St. Mary's. Dude was nice in college but you never thought he'd play in the NBA due to having to guard NBA PGs. He can shoot the lights out though.

AcridMeat

Banned
lakers are so good at this tanking.
and Ryan Kelly reminds me of travis knight. the only difference is that ryan kelly thinks he can actually shoot.
That D'Antoni encouragement.

Just started watching the warriors/nuggets a few minutes ago. Crawford and Brooks aren't eligible tonight correct?

Why must this team waste everyone's time by getting a half time lead and squandering it in the 3rd quarter?

WTF
Fatal error: Unable to connect to memcache server in [path]/includes/class_datastore.php on line 224

Top Bottom