• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That was a thing of beauty Howard.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Come the fuck on Harden. Lazy ass defender.

Matrix

Yep looks like the typical Rockets/OKC game this year.

Rockets look stupid, playing on a back to back again and OKC is gonna blow this shit open.

Matrix

Splendid defense by harden

I know how this game goes. Always playing with this team on a b2b

Yea I'd really like to know how the hell that ended up happening.

I also love how Harden is always quick to complain or talk to a teammate after he lets his defender just go right by him.

Matrix

Did Durant just yell "get off bitch"?

wtf

Matrix

Durant: "Get off, bitch!"

I can't have been the only one to hear that.

Look above lol Harden should have been the one who yelled that after that dunk.

Durant trash talking is just lol worthy.

Look above lol Harden should have been the one who yelled that after that dunk.

Durant trash talking is just lol worthy.
How did the ref not hear that and call a T? Like that's the definition of a Taunting tech.

EDIT: I guess Durant is showing he's all hard and everything.

Matrix

God damn Garcia is hot trash on D this year. How the hell did he play Durant decently in the playoffs last year. What a damn fluke.

he's so fucking awful

Matrix

How is it that Dwight didn't even try to block any of those? He's so much stronger he can break Durant in half with a block.

Fear of being called for a foul or being put on a poster.

Dude hardly got to play last night cause of foul trouble.

The last two dunks, no.
Ah Garcia. Does Houston like to double to get the ball out of a scorer's hands? Seems like a good idea if you can force the other guys to beat you. If Fisher/Collison/Ibaka keep hitting jumpers tip your cap to them.
Fear of being called for a foul or being put on a poster.

Dude hardly got to play last night cause of foul trouble.
Weird, I remember him always being aggressive on shotblocks, not so much as a Laker.

Matrix

Ah Garcia. Does Houston like to double to get the ball out of a scorer's hands? Seems like a good idea if you can force the other guys to beat you. If Fisher/Collison/Ibaka keep hitting jumpers tip your cap to them.

Weird, I remember him always being aggressive on shotblocks, not so much as a Laker.

He is aggressive on shot blocking, but with shitty bench play and getting taken out of last nights game I'm sure he knows he's needed for this full game. Plus Durant would get the call no matter what.

These are the games where I hate Asik more and more.

Matrix

Rockets and ft shooting makes me sick.

Top Bottom