• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol Lamb chops

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
AB sure loves playing at home.

Quote me on that please. I'll wait while you look.

The biggest critics of Harden have been the Rox fans. I was responding to that.

is that true? I think most of us probably agree that harden is an unproven leader, and I'm at the front of the line calling him out for his eyeroll worthy antics, but let's let the rox fans have something nice for once.

after all, d-wight is about to leave their locker room looking like tmac's knee.

Matrix

Harden should yell get off bitch.

Matrix

what the fuck Mcfail

smh

Matrix

wtf that foul was on Howard? my god looked like Perkins was dry humping his back and leg

PopeReal

I guess if you breath on Durant it is a foul. You could see him trying to argue his case with Rocket players, but it is pretty much a joke.

Matrix

I thought Harden getting calls was bad, this is a million times worse with regards to Durants bs.

Yet Konex never bitches about Durant lol

lmao these fuckin refs

lol 14/14 at the line in the first half. Fuck off.

edit- sweet I jinxed him lol

nba_g_wallace_268.jpg

Matrix

lol 14/14 at the line in the first half. Fuck off.

edit- sweet I jinxed him lol

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
This is nothing new, from what I've seen. Him being so long and skinny gets him calls.

Top Bottom