• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

"Why is Carmelo Anthony the only blue jersey diving for the rebound?"

WELL OBVIOUSLY HE WAS LYING DOWN TO SLEEP AND THE BALL JUST HAPPENED TO BOUNCE HIS WAY!

I wonder if Woodson will actually put in Jeremy Tyler or Cole Aldrich in this game... nah, he'd rather get Kurt Thomas to unretire and play 1st. Kurt is a Mike Woodson guy after all.

jjasper

People get excited about sports stars in general if they see them after a game. I've seen it many a time in various sports.
Well yeah people go crazy seeing any pro player but the guy isn't seeing him and is acting like he is one of the best players in the NBA or something. Anyway this game sucks I'm switching to the 30 for 30 on Tonya and Nancy.

What did Failton do? Twitter is saying Melo is visibly pissed off at him.
Him and THardJr. Apparently Carmelo has had it with them missing rotations and not playing hard, from what I'm reading he's pissed in general.
Well yeah people go crazy seeing any pro player but the guy isn't seeing him and is acting like he is one of the best players in the NBA or something. Anyway this game sucks I'm switching to the 30 for 30 on Tonya and Nancy.
1363334328-harvey.gif

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
that security guard has evil intentions

Pacers fans/arena looks creepy tonight

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
bwhahaha JR Smith

I'm not encouraging anything, but at some point someone needs to tell Lance "don't drive the lane". He's been acting like a clown since the 2nd quarter. Kenyon definitely would've, but yeah ankle...

you know, a 27pt lead isn't that bad.
just a couple of key defensive stops and a bit of luck on the offensive end and i think the knicks could be competitive.

Thanks for drawing that out and making me think Amare broke an ankle Harlan.

How is it possible guys like Shump/JR/Bargs aren't fired up for this game? They've been terrible

Dunno but I'm getting kinda fed up with Shump too. Hes inherited Rays bitchassness when it comes to getting fouls and hes way too inconsistent on offense.

Hes getting bounds and playing good D but he needs to step up.

thekad

Banned
Him and THardJr. Apparently Carmelo has had it with them missing rotations and not playing hard, from what I'm reading he's pissed in general.

At least the Knicks won't have to pay him $120 million when he leaves to ruin the Lakers. Too bad y'all don't have any draft picks.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hate TNT, have to sit through this worthless scrub time.

giri

at least it's somewhat insightful spam as opposed to mass driveby trolling by people who weren't around the first 2-3 quarters, you zagnut.

... I still can't believe that wasn't basket interference...

Knicks are dead.

Someone else on the Knicks want to join in on the basketball game?

Maybe Felton can.

Really Tyson? Seriously?

Knicks just have to survive this quarter. Try not to get behind by double digits.

and wow at that call on Shump, he whiffed on the swat.

Because Syphon Filter something something shitty fan something something hop off/back on bandwagon something something Isotopes mak the playoffs Homer Simpson sudden fan something something needs to go fuck himself something.

at least it's somewhat insightful spam as opposed to mass driveby trolling by people who weren't around the first 2-3 quarters, you zagnut.

Consider me enlightened!

Top Bottom