• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
73 points first half. 19 point second half.

What

Worst coach ever. His rotations, the lack of this team learning how to play D or run actual plays. Star players love him cause he lets them do whatever the fuck they want.

Just disgusting. Imagine if Van Gundy or Adelman had this talent.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Holy shit...Rockets only scored 19 points in the ENTIRE second half.

Holy fuck, that's awful.

The second half offensive meltdown was historic and will (and should) be talked about for a while, but the Rockets giving up 104 points to a Westbrook-less Thunder team that shot 24% from three is pretty terrible.

LMAO @ Kevin Durant at the interview after the game, "They only scored 19 points in the half??!??!"

That has to be the worst coached NBA game I've ever seen. Do the Rockets even know how to set plays? All I ever see is guys handing the ball off for iso shots.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Holy fuck, that's awful.

It was like they were possessed by a Knicks team.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Holy fuck, that's awful.

bobcats have been one of the most offensively inept teams of the past 10 years and I don't think they've ever done what happened tonight... i can't even put that together

that's some women's college basketball shit

Matrix

I feel like I might jump in the "Fire McFail" bandwagon pretty soon...

Ive been on that shit since the day we traded for Harden. I figured he was just a stop gap coach for rebuilding when at the time it looked like our best players were just gonna be Lin/Asik lol and we were gonna have to build around them. Now we seem to be stuck with his shitty coaching unless Morey/Alexander wake the F up.

KingGondo

Banned
???

what is this
Zach Lowe's article on them the other day was fairly convincing.

I'd like us to beat them in a series, but the games would be close.

They obviously need to stay healthy, but they're dangerous.

Whoever comes out of the West is gonna be battle-tested. It really pisses me off how easy the East is. Such a huge advantage for either Indy or Miami in the Finals.

Matrix

LMAO @ Kevin Durant at the interview after the game, "They only scored 19 points in the half??!??!"

That has to be the worst coached NBA game I've ever seen. Do the Rockets even know how to set plays? All I ever see is guys handing the ball off for iso shots.

No, they barely even know how to feed Howard the ball in the post. Team doesn't even run plays correctly out of TO's when McFail draws up shit off his board he must have stolen from Gary Kubiak.

Top Bottom