• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
i dont even care what the stats say, Favors is so good.

I expected them to have a pretty damn solid season given Favors being set free and Kanter getting a shot to show what he can do. Instead Favors has only shown flashes IMO and Kanter has regressed.

diehard

Fleer
I expected them to have a pretty damn solid season given Favors being set free and Kanter getting a shot to show what he can do. Instead Favors has only shown flashes IMO and Kanter has regressed.

Favors is continually getting better and Kanter had an emo period where he got yanked from the starting lineup but is getting back to playing like he can.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Favors is continually getting better and Kanter had an emo period where he got yanked from the starting lineup but is getting back to playing like he can.

Yeah Favors is still young, I really thought if unleashed he was going to be a 20-10 guy night in and out, plus a block machine.

My God everyone is trash

Who is going to score? Who defends?
If Carmelo doesn't score, they're done. Bargs had a nice run there but he's done little. Shump? Nope. Felton has been in foul trouble. THardJr. lost his stroke. JR? AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH.

It's the same thing as last night except Carmelo ain't scoring, and Chandler and maybe a couple other guys are giving effort besides Carmelo.

diehard

Fleer
Yeah Favors is still young, I really thought if unleashed he was going to be a 20-10 guy night in and out, plus a block machine.

no he'll never be a 20 point guy. He is a future 15-11 guy with really good defense, not that far off now.

His blocks are down because he is trying to foul and have our D go to shit, but i think they will go up in the future.. 1.8-2.0 or so.

With what he's done the last 2 years I've been made a believer. I thought the whole thing post 07 was overblown in that he never really found the replacement pieces for posey or Tony Allen, not to mention a new center, and his drafting was beyond questionable. That being said the pierce/kg/terry trade was insane, the courtney lee deal was great, and moving crawford was smart. But if he blows the tank here he's screwing up. They have so many assets, and a ton of good free agents comin up. If they could get a franchise player from the draft, sign a FA, and with some damn solid pieces they have now, they could be a contender in 3 or 4 years.

I agree with most of that although I'd give Ainge more credit for his drafts. If Ainge can move Bass (and somehow Wallace), sign a big FA, draft one of Wiggins/Parker/Embiid and maybe move some of the future draft picks for another player or two the Celtics could be on the path to a really quick rebuild.

If Carmelo doesn't score, they're done. Bargs had a nice run there but he's done little. Shump? Nope. Felton has been in foul trouble. THardJr. lost his stroke. JR? AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH.

It's the same thing as last night except Carmelo ain't scoring, and Chandler and maybe a couple other guys are giving effort besides Carmelo.

I just want this season to be over

So this can repeat again next season

Griffin hitting a 3 shouldn't be THAT surprising considering how much better his jumper has looked this year. It's still a rarity, but I think he might be able to hit those more frequently in coming years.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Griffin hitting a 3 shouldn't be THAT surprising considering how much better his jumper has looked this year. It's still a rarity, but I think he might be able to hit those more frequently in coming years.

He probably can't shoot a 3 without hearing Golden State's bench laughing at him.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
KO having another great night. Dude is a stat stuffer and works his ass off. When his 3 point range expands he'll be damn good.

Top Bottom