• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

live by the 3
die by the 3

NBA Finals
Houston las night

Portland is going to fade out of the top 4 teams by March.

LOL

fuck lma's 26/13 or manu's string of miracle 3s in the 3rd

salt-shaker.jpg

gg spurs, looking forward to seeing you at full strength

linsivvi

idk i think this year they'll give it to him since westbrook has been out all season and he has been balling out of control

MVP was never about the best player anyway. Otherwise Jordan would win every MVP during his peak.

It's about who the media thinks deserves it that year.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Is there a better match-up this season than Thunder/GSW? Every game is top notch. They have to meet each other in Playoffs....

Pkaz01

MVP was never about the best player anyway. Otherwise Jordan would win every MVP during his peak.

It's about who the media thinks deserve it that year.

which is why I think they'll give it to him, first MVP when westbrook is out and the thunder currently have a better record than the heat. Its his to lose right now

It's about who the media thinks deserve it that year.

I think LeBron fatigue and the Heat coasting a bit this year will hurt him. It feels like Durant's MVP to lose, but if Thunder start struggling again or the Heat go on another long winning streak, that could change.

linsivvi

which is why I think they'll give it to him, first MVP when westbrook is out and the thunder currently have a better record than the heat. Its his to lose right now

Yep, but it's still too early to tell. Right now it has to be Durant, followed by LMA and Paul George.

jjasper

Why are the Warriors switching so much and not doubling ? It is basically allowing Durant to pick who he wants to guard him.

Durant's numbers are better, his team's record is better, and LeBron's been too lazy on defense to claim an advantage there this season. Durant is definitely the leader for MVP right now.

edit: LMA is putting Iverson level TS% this year. I like him a lot, but he's not close to the other guys in this race.

Durant's numbers are better, his team's record is better, and LeBron's been too lazy on defense to claim an advantage there this season. Durant is definitely the leader for MVP right now.

edit: LMA is putting Iverson level TS% this year. I like him a lot, but he's not close to the other guys in this race.

And plays in The West, not on some JV conference. His team has to earn their wins.

linsivvi

nope.

just saying the lack of defense will come back and kill ya when you don't have anyone on the other team in foul trouble

MJ waved the flag too early.

Defensive Rating
Thunder: 100.9 #3
Spurs: 101.6 #5

Opponent eFG%
Thunder: .468 #2
Spurs: .483 #7

Learn how to troll properly.

Top Bottom