• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

DY, when can I get my hands on those that Hornets gear.

Also, what can I expect from this team as a new fan?

Oden with three fouls.

GODDAMN

Fjordson

More mediocre defense from Golden State. Ugh.

But as a Kentucky fan, it's great to see Anthony Davis balling. 15 and 5 already.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Tjones is goooood

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
That was probably our best half of the year. Miami's defense just had no fucks to give but still... its the fucking Bobcats. Where's your pride, Miami?
DY, when can I get my hands on those that Hornets gear.

Also, what can I expect from this team as a new fan?

Oden with three fouls.

GODDAMN
Tonight was the new merchandise grand opening. Jerseys and all that probably won't show up til the end of the season but all the stuff to fill a gift shop debuted today.

And as a new fan... man, this is probably the best time to be a new fan since the team can only get better from here.

Tonight was the new merchandise grand opening. Jerseys and all that probably won't show up til the end of the season but all the stuff to fill a gift shop debuted today.

And as a new fan... man, this is probably the best time to be a new fan since the team can only get better from here.

Sweet.

LMFAO JEFFERSON

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Two things that I hate about Parsons:

1) his pump fakes
2) when dribbles in the middle of a fucking crowd, goddammit

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Two things that I hate about Parsons:

1) his pump fakes
2) when dribbles in the middle of a fucking crowd, goddammit

His pump fake is one of the best in the league.

I agree with 2, Lin does that shit too.

DY_nasty

I'm shocked that there hasn't been a complete roster meltdown after kemba got hurt

That was probably our best half of the year. Miami's defense just had no fucks to give but still... its the fucking Bobcats. Where's your pride, Miami?

The fucking Bobcats have one of the best defences in the league. Real talk, they're the only lower team I don't want to see Toronto play in the post season. I fully expect them to beat the Raptors this week, they've had their number forever.

Matrix

Tjones 25 points at half, tied his career high already.

DY_nasty

The fucking Bobcats have one of the best defences in the league. Real talk, they're the only lower team I don't want to see Toronto play in the post season. I fully expect them to beat the Raptors this week, they've had their number forever.

Kemba just had a Curry-esque ankle roll. If he's out for a month, the team is going to shut it down. Al Jefferson has already told reporters that he's postponing a needed ankle surgery for himself too.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
His pump fake is one of the best in the league.

I agree with 2, Lin does that shit too.
Sometimes he overuses it, miss the opportunity to shoot a 3.

The worst aspect of Lin's game is by far when he stops his dribbles, especially when he's right in-front of the paint!

DY_nasty

X-Rays negative on Kemba's ankle but he's not returning to this game.

MKG hit a 3 and Sessions banged on LBJ. Moral Blowout Achieved.

DY_nasty

you can't erase getting dunked on by sessions lebron

no matter how hard you try

Bishman

834243701.gif

Top Bottom